forum

[resolved] Laggyness!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL
Problem details:i have this problem.my gameplay is extremely laggy.it wasnt like this
plz someone help me
im dieing

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20190401.2 (latest)
lynnquinz
update your drivers especially graphics
Yuno ]
Have you tried eventually re-installing your game?

(back up all your songs though + skins)
Tobias Leander
Re-installing the game will most likely not fix the issue, could u explain what kind of lags, is it fps drops or rollback lag?
have you tried restarting your computer lately? if not try to do that and see if it continues, would recommend opening task manager and checking if anything is using a lot of resources and close it and set your power to max performance.
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL

Tobias Leander wrote:

Re-installing the game will most likely not fix the issue, could u explain what kind of lags, is it fps drops or rollback lag?
have you tried restarting your computer lately? if not try to do that and see if it continues, would recommend opening task manager and checking if anything is using a lot of resources and close it and set your power to max performance.

the problem is the cursor takes time to respond,hitcircles get stuck,i tap but it comes late etc
Tobias Leander
Did you try some of the stuff I suggested, or did that not fix it.
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL

Tobias Leander wrote:

Did you try some of the stuff I suggested, or did that not fix it.

nothing worked.it works fine if the charger is connected but if i plug it out,laggy overload.
how do i update by drives?
and what do u mean by setting power to max?
also nothing is wrong with the task manager.just chrome.
Tobias Leander
Its probably going to some sort of save power mode when you unplug your computer, go to power options on windows and change it to max performance.
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL
how

Tobias Leander wrote:

Its probably going to some sort of save power mode when you unplug your computer, go to power options on windows and change it to max performance.

i dont see any options like that
Tobias Leander

You don't see it in here?
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL
nope there is no high performance only balanced and dell
can you show me what is in this plan
plus can u teach me how to send a pic here
on the forum right here
Tobias Leander
Could u try to click the "create a power plan" button that is also in the same menu as shown above and then select High performance

You can upload screenshots by taking a screenshot with any screenshot tool and upload it somewhere like imgur, get the link for the image and then write
[img]image URL[/img] 
NimbleBiter
look at some tutorials online like this? https://youtu.be/IzYKjiDzy-E

usually its either the settings of your graphics card (NVIDIA 3D SETTINGS), power settings as stated previously or view settings on your computer and like the animations.

btw high-performance mode in power has caused me and others computers to fry/crash. (nearly had to replace the whole computer because of it) this may not happen to you tho.
Christ31
Just want to help, because I have similar issue. What is your laptop specification / models ?.

If you have dual graphics (Intel and Nvidia), i suggest you use the integrated one (Intel). If you already use it, you can open Intel Graphics Settings -> Select Power -> Select "On Battery" on the left side -> Change the setting to Maximum Performance and disable all the power saving settings

Hope this help
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL

Tobias Leander wrote:

Could u try to click the "create a power plan" button that is also in the same menu as shown above and then select High performance

You can upload screenshots by taking a screenshot with any screenshot tool and upload it somewhere like imgur, get the link for the image and then write
[img]image URL[/img] 

IMGUR?
can u plz show me a example step by step if u dont mind
Death
Upload an image here: https://imgur.com/

Get the link.

Post the link here.
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL
https://imgur.com/6iALnzy
+problem of laggyness is solved
Death
Care to explain what you did? Or will it be a mystery forever to the rest of the people that tried to help you?
Topic Starter
ASHIQUL

Death wrote:

Care to explain what you did? Or will it be a mystery forever to the rest of the people that tried to help you?

sorry
what i did was nothing
a windows update came and fixed it
thanks a lot for your help