forum

[resolved] HOW TO MINIMIZE MY OSU SCREEN

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skyhunter45
hey guys so my osu skin is in full screen but i cant seem to make it like half the screen or minimize it.if i press insert it just hides it.so can someone tell me how to minimize the osu screen?
Nigrod
Press Insert key on your keyboard. you can change the key it's binded to by going into your osu! setting and scroll down to "Change Keybinds" then look for "Boss Key".
Elanie
Nigrod, he said, pressing insert hides it. What he means is to make the osu! window smaller.

skyhunter45, open Options by pressing Ctrl+O. Then type "reso". You should see a dropdown box called resolution. Click the dropdown box then choose a smaller resolution.
If you don't like seeing a black border around the game, disable Letterboxing and disable Fullscreen mode as well. Hope this helps :)
Topic Starter
skyhunter45

-Chika Takami- wrote:

Nigrod, he said, pressing insert hides it. What he means is to make the osu! window smaller.

skyhunter45, open Options by pressing Ctrl+O. Then type "reso". You should see a dropdown box called resolution. Click the dropdown box then choose a smaller resolution.
If you don't like seeing a black border around the game, disable Letterboxing and disable Fullscreen mode as well. Hope this helps :)

ty