forum

Translating the FAQ

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Now that I have a system in place for multiple language versions of the FAQ, we need to start filling the content up. Please reply in this thread if you are interested in translating the osu! FAQ to your native/second language.

Also, see this thread if you are interested in helping keeping the English FAQ up-to-date!
Jasper Hale
I'm interested in both, but I do not meet the requirements for the first. However I'm fluent in both English and Spanish/Castellano so maybe I could help out on this one.
steve_krd
Russian!!! :lol:
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
KcLKcL
I'm interested to translate to Indonesian language, i will try as much as i can since I don't speak English fluently here..
AgentSieg
German, Spanish and Catalan.

Could also help with the English one but I can't be doing all three (maybe I'd have to talk to Jasper and Larto so we split work up).
Nharox
I could help Larto with translating the faq into german~
Olinad
I translated the FAQs into Italian in june, and they're in a topic in the Italian section of the forums. They're actually the translation of Osu!'s old FAQs, as they've been edited in these 6 months... so I guess I'll need to revise some parts and add some other. But anyway, the main things are already there.

How are we supposed to put the FAQs on the webiste? Will we be allowed to edit them directly in case the main FAQs are edited or something is added? It'd be really long and annoying if we had to call a MOD or peppy or anyone else every time we needed to edit smth or correct a mistake...
sesito71
I can translate it into Spanish but, how do I do it? .doc? .txt?

bye
Topic Starter
peppy
I have given everyone who has asked so far access to the FAQ forum. If you have any questions about how to publish entries, please ask in there. Still welcoming more helpers!
Olinad
Is it only a matter of time (= you saw my post and you're giving me access) or you didn't notice me at all? Anyway, I'd like to keep working on the italian translation :D

EDIT: Thx :D
sesito71
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto

sesito71 wrote:

the link of the "step-by-step configuration guide" of ffdshow is broken.

bye
Not anymore :D

Me replaced old link with new link
HateMeh
YoshiKart
I'll try and collaborate with Jasper Hale and AgentSieg for the Spanish part.
mrtn
Topic Starter
peppy
Don't post it here. Post in the actual FAQ.
FrostGlacial
sesito71

Larto wrote:

sesito71 wrote:

the link of the "step-by-step configuration guide" of ffdshow is broken.

bye
Not anymore :D

Me replaced old link with new link
thanks ^^
steve_krd
I'm ready 4 working on a translation of the FAQ to Russian

please send PM :!:
show more