posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Kanzaki
PHOTOS OF MY SETUP
pen grip :

middle finger of my right hand which i support the pen :

keyboard grip :

First of all i know there are other threads on the forum like this but i didn't see anyone else have the same problem i had on my finger.

So as for my pen grip, i saw most people use this grip too but when the maps get intense and long i unintentionally hold the pen harder and i cannot control it much. As you can see in the second picture because of this my finger gets hurt and it is like water retention on my finger now.(i am not sure if this is the right way to say it, like there is a small baloon on my finger) I also tried use band-aid on my finger to lower the pressure on my finger but still doesnt help much.
Do you guys have any other alternatives, i tried other alternatives that i found online but my cursor got shaky and not stable. And please don't just say hold the pen lighter.

Also i need advice for my keyboard grip too. Before i was using small 2 key mechanical keyboard that i made by myself with arduino and a small box now i am using a keyboard but couldn't figure out the best grip for myself. When i put the keyboard further i feel like i can stream better but single tapping feels harder. If i put the keyboard closer then i can single tap better but streams are bad.