forum

My aim skills never gets better

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Tab user, I started noticing this since I entered 50k, it's like my muscle memory is not there to function and help me improve, it's like i'm stuck forever in a looping path. I tried other tons of shit as well, like: different grips, hover, putting tissue for grip, and MANY others.. and it's not like taking a break is a problem since I took a month off.

Help
Flanster
Same goes for your posting skills.
-Kanzaki
First you should be sure that you are able to read the AR you are playing, When you can read the maps easily aiming on them feels a lot easier and smoother
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Flanster wrote:

shatup and go ban yourself
ADelicateOrange
Me 2 brudda. I can't aim.
KupcaH

Flanster wrote:

This guy is great
dung eater
OAim perfectly in the center of circles and follow sliders at the right speed in the center.

Don't just randomly miss, miss because you aimed in the wrong place, lost focus or some other reason you can try to do better.
Psychicbagel
play lots and LOTS of easy maps that has light jumps, i recommend quaver/CBCC, as a good warmup. u should go for FC on those and you'll be ready for bigger jumps, like monochrome/chika chika. I use mouse but the learning curve should be faster for tablet.
UnnamedBeast
play aim maps that actually challenge you instead of 1-2 sotarks farm garbage
Celine
but sotarks challenges me
Psychicbagel

Miraculous wrote:

but sotarks challenges me

What contradictory sentence.
Celine
have u played anything other than 2 second maps to judge
Fealthas
I feel somewhat inappropriate giving advice to someone with almost double my pp, but heres what i do. Anytime i wanna work on a certain skill (streams, aim, reading etc.) i focus only (or mostly i suppose) on that skill while playing. Simply "playing more" is cool for overall improvement, but if youre trying to practice something specific, you should give it the top priority in terms of focus. Works for me :)
Celine
yall give worse tips than this nig right here^
the ball man
Try maybeeeeeeeeeee... USING MOUSE
Psychicbagel

ItzJustAlex wrote:

Try maybeeeeeeeeeee... USING MOUSE

yep that's the manly way to go
mihari
Find maps that you are unable to FC just slightly and grind them. Once you are able to consistently FC them, you can go on to slightly harder maps. Not the best of advice, but still works. Also builds consistency, which is neat.