awp

peppy wrote:

...I don't even.
..finish my own sentences.
Mashley
<3 this song... star
MathiasXII
00:14:994 (15) - New combo.

Hmmm it seems I was on the wrong offset all along. :S Kinda shocking to learn lol ... I mean from 17 ms to -4ms , could I have been that wrong ?! FML

Well I do see a difference in the delay before the keyboard's clicking sound and the action taking place in Osu! The keyboard clicking was earlier than the note hitting. Now, they sound at the same time. Gnh... it's lik learning to play Osu! all over again for the second time (first time was because I learned how to disable precision mode in Windows XD)

But everything ranked sounds so on time now it's scary o.O!!!!
laport
star
Pereira006
lol
Cheer-no
Could use some better spacing, but pretty good. Star~
StellarSTLR
-30 offset :O
nrl
I set my UAO to 0, opened the map in editor mode, set the map's offset to 0, then tested. I was 30ms off on average, so I set the map's offset to -30, and the next test I was off by 0ms on average (but still with mistimed hits, go figure).

So I set my UAO to 30ms, and couldn't hit a 300 to save my life. I switched it to -30ms, and the same. I don't get it, so I think I'll just stick with 0ms UAO. Seems to have worked so far :S
HakuNoKaemi
Universal Offset is 0ms and I obtained -1 ms
Nurn_old
I don't understand how to do this. When editing it I keep hearing two sounds all the time. I can't seem to find the right offset.
Selee

Nurn wrote:

I don't understand how to do this. When editing it I keep hearing two sounds all the time. I can't seem to find the right offset.
well, you need to adjust the offset so that two sound stack. And ..." So if you need to make this one +6 (from -6) then your UO should be -12 of what it currently is." Then you can find the universal offset in options and change it.
Mariathemouse
i would like my graveyard song to come out its called sin and punishment and i made it better so plz let me upload it to ranked i know i am a noob but im learning
Copter-kun

Mariathemouse wrote:

i would like my graveyard song to come out its called sin and punishment and i made it better so plz let me upload it to ranked i know i am a noob but im learning
Don't post this here.
Just click 'resurrect' in your profile.
Jiu Wei Hu
OOPS!!!
Download no longer available.
[KOR]Extream_Sigma
THIS IS MOST BEST BEATMAP EVER
DaxMasterix
Jul 7, 2020 lolz
wakarimasen
Best beatmap I played, 10\10
nebbii
This is my favorite beatmap. Music in it's purest form.
- Marco -
d-d-d-drop the bass!
FrzR
Dem bump. lol
Raging Bull
posting to say hi to myself in 1 year.
GennGreymane
Best. Song. Evar!!!
Lokurax
Please can someone make a beatmap for this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU
Its my favorite one, i'd love to play it. If your make it i will really LOVE YOU! If you do it i'll play it PM Me if your finish it :)
s1b0rg2

Ekaru wrote:

The perfect offset for me is...

+/- 0. No really, it is... weird.

EDIT: As in, the default of -6 is perfect here.
If this happens, try closing your eyes, scrolling until you can tell a difference between both clicks and then scroll back towards zero until you hear one click.
nebbii
rank please

bump
albin123a
Infevo
i start hearing double clicks at 0 and -12. does that mean i can keep my universal offset at 0?
_Rocket
number one beatmap true skill needed cookiezi 99.99% only
Shiryu
Nice beatmap.
-Kirisan-
:O
Underforest
My result was -12, putting 154 as offset, it was a song :')
KnightlyAurora
I'm not able to figure out what to set my offset to, it really throws me off. :? I've done most of the steps correctly, yet I just am not able to get the ticks down... perhaps a video could better explain the process for me.
cheesseess

peppy wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 11 January 2009 at 06:56:06

Artist: peppy
Title: Offset Wizard
BPM: 120
Filesize: 475kb
Play Time: 00:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. - (4.41 stars, 8 notes)
Download: peppy - Offset Wizard
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A little test. Time it to your perfect offset and post results.

Its currently set to my perfect setting at the moment. Try seeking around a bit in the track in editor F3 mode because that might cause ~1-3ms differences. When you have it perfect, the high-pitched tick sound should DECREASE in volume slightly.

Adjust your UO in the *opposite* direction to the timing change you make to this map. So if you need to make this one +6 (from -6) then your UO should be -12 of what it currently is.
show more