forum

its about inroduction forum...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
N0_Sky
Hello there.

you might be wondering who am i but just fyi i'm kinda like lurker here in the community.

i've been rather more intrested in quantity of thread and conversation in this game forum so to sum it up, i don't care about the game
in fact, i already giving up because on the game because its really hard and i'm a lazy unmotivated person so you can guess the rest

and i think this can be posted at general section but its a matter of preference so i chose OT instead

so back to topic, i really want to talk about introduction forum.
on the introduction forum, new player and old player alike making an introduction thread so they can introduce themself and trying to socialize with the community. especially the timid one
you must be asking why the timid one? some of them only have enought courage to having a little conversation because they are afraid of what people think of them and by the slight of chance seeing an inroduction forum is chance for them to first know the respond of the community, but lately its seem like the "reply-er" on the introduction forum is really not so many, even on the eye of lurker such as myself i really kind of like view the community is dead.
its like the front office of a hotel, you can really know if the hotel are great if when you enter there is sign welcoming and anticipating you to come to their hotel, its the same issue with the introduction forum. it was like, the community is not really anticipate and welcoming of a new player in the forum.
yes the FORUM, its kinda sad i think that the people here is kinda ignoring the new person introducing themself and only small amount of them reply.
just think it like this, when some of the new player want to know some of the people here, firstly they want to the people here atleast knew them, but when you saw that there is so many thread that sometime well you know, only 2-4 reply
its really make you hesitating i think. and for the one who making a thread i wondering, that the person wondering is this community is dying? in fact i know there is still a lot of people playing the game but still... a lurker such as my self is really sad seeing this as i love this community sense of content

but the fact that this was my personal opinion is not wrong so maybe it was just me who worrying about unimportant stuff so haha

i just want to make this thread once in a while before coming back to the darkness so if there is a mistake in my grammar or word that offend ya all, i sincerely apologize.

i think i will leave this thread as it is because i will not lurking for a while

tl_dr: lately, Introduction Forum is kinda quiet don't you think?
Plini
creating a new post just to introduce yourself is stupid imo.

i think just a megathread with some basic questions would be a lot better.
Tad Fibonacci
People use the introduction forums?
TheLegendaryHD
well in my opinion you dont really need introduction forum or anything to express yourself that you are new player or new in this website, i mean you can just go into the forum and post anything you want, you dont need to make an introduction for yourself

just having fun lol
ColdTooth
play more
Tad Fibonacci
I was using the old site so I couldn't see your avatar before but the site just automatically switched to the new site and I just now saw it.

It gave me flashbacks when one of my friends sent me that gif.
Ryoid
ah, an indo lurker how rare

well..... as someone who likes to seeing and replying all kind and sort of people
i know what you feel, its just sad to see someone who introduce themself but only small amount who reply

PS: he talking about the small amount of reply but i think everyone meant something else?
TheLegendaryHD
what i meant is the "introduce forum" itself fail to attract users to reply to them or the introduce forum itself isnt as interest as it would be, i mean look at steam forum for example there is no introduce forum cuz for what?, i would say this is a big community forum so introduce forum is not needed
Ryoid
well, i guess i go with the majority i guess

nah like i really care thought
having my post count slowly rising is a enought for my reason
abraker
Don't worry, soon the Introduction forum will be archived and finally put to rest.
Topic Starter
N0_Sky
well, so the state of the introduction forum is what i'm not thought will be like

i see, i think i understand the reason

and i think i was just kinda desperate huh?

you see... i have been researching for a while but some of the user who used to reply the newbie back when it was well how do i say this... ye olde ot? and sometime the sight of a conversation between new guy and some senior welcoming them is really interesting i think.

well it was back then when i was still don't have an account and pc
you can say that i have been a here longer than you think lol

i just can't see it as how i see it back then and recalling the past is my forte.

but i think i'm kinda being selfish here because the past is the past and present, i think i really need to think about the future now

so i guess i have to change huh

pfft lol aylmao, i think i just kinda emotional there but the reaction here is enought for my research. "the truth is" i was a student from a university in the field of a psychologist, pfft so CLICHE right?

ayayay, i just want to know some of the answer regarding the subject i make out of boredom for real self educational purpose

right now ive been learning some of the "intenet sns community base like i don't know how to spell it in english thing" and the mind of people that usually interacting without proper face to face and what do they usually write is vary from people to people

usually i use facebook, instagram, discord and such but it seem sligtly different in community

Okay thats to much of information but
chances are, i would regularly like to conduct a research here hahahaha

well, since it came to this
thats mean i must rate everyone in here. EVERYBODY IS A TEST SUBJECT

i will rate from the basic purpose of this thread, thought there is an intresting aspect i would like to discuss
i would try not to since it will be out of my character

and don't take so seriously alright? its not good for your heart

the test will be based on HONESTY, CONSIDERATION, SYMPATHY, AND MY OWN RANDOM THOUGHT. in short "HCSRD"

SOOOO LETS FUCKING START!!?!

Plini wrote:

creating a new post just to introduce yourself is stupid imo.

i think just a megathread with some basic questions would be a lot better.
Ah, so honest and an what more? an opinion
noice
BUT you kinda lack in term Consideration! you're trying to reply the ts with the oposite of what the ts wanted, and kinda negative on top of that, if the ts is a fucking timid person
that guy will be hurt
yeah but well its good since you were honest right?
its not like there was a fucking timid person, OR IS THERE???

7/10

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

People use the introduction forums?

yeah, some of them.
althought making a joke with something already present of what you want to say is clever

6,5/10

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

well in my opinion you dont really need introduction forum or anything to express yourself that you are new player or new in this website, i mean you can just go into the forum and post anything you want, you dont need to make an introduction for yourself

just having fun lol
negative opinion but YOU are HONEST! and what more you were trying to considerate too

8/10

ColdTooth wrote:

play more

okay

6/10

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I was using the old site so I couldn't see your avatar before but the site just automatically switched to the new site and I just now saw it.

It gave me flashbacks when one of my friends sent me that gif.
ah i see, sorry
did you have a PTSD? but well, i'm curious
whats its feel after seeing an 2d pixel cute girl getting SKINNED ALIVE while barfing at the end
i will wait for your opinion

Ryoid wrote:

ah, an indo lurker how rare

well..... as someone who likes to seeing and replying all kind and sort of people
i know what you feel, its just sad to see someone who introduce themself but only small amount who reply

PS: he talking about the small amount of reply but i think everyone meant something else?
AAAAAAHHHHH
THE CONSIDERATION! THE SYMPATHY!
THE SENSE OF WANTING TO HELPING AND
WHAT MORE! YOU'RE TOO FUCKING PURE FOR ME AAAAAHAHAHAHAHH

Your thinking of the view of th surrounding person that close to you, doesn't want to hurt somebody but don't want to getting hurt yourself

cute

9/10

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

what i meant is the "introduce forum" itself fail to attract users to reply to them or the introduce forum itself isnt as interest as it would be, i mean look at steam forum for example there is no introduce forum cuz for what?, i would say this is a big community forum so introduce forum is not needed

correcting eh? althought somebody might thinking the opposite of it

Ryoid wrote:

well, i guess i go with the majority i guess

nah like i really care thought
having my post count slowly rising is a enought for my reason

switching side? thats too another kind of consideration

abraker wrote:

Don't worry, soon the Introduction forum will be archived and finally put to rest.

following the conversation eh?
what a good and rare kind of thinking, and your choice of word.... fascinating

8/10

well, thats all folks,thats make it
one of longest introduction here
ayayayaya

you don't mind another weird denizen migrating here right?

hope we could cooperate with each other haHAhahaha

Aaaaaand Remember, everything that i do is for Self Educational Purposes.....
and Boredom :peace:

Edit: seems like one of my expectation is off

i think i chose the wrong posting time, because of that
i only get not to many amount of reaction

well....i think they just unlucky perhaps?

oh yeah just wanna tell ya
my grammar is so fucking bad so pls
don't mention it

i really hope to get a lot of data here
Ryoid
i-see-what-you-did-there mr "who whatsoever" even with the highest score i think your opinion is not exactly right.

i'm just value everybody opinion
but i'm NoT REalLy PuRE As YOu ThINk!?!

And YoU dAre To Say CutE I'M AFrAId YoU HaVE A sCReW LoSE MIsTer!?!!
Topic Starter
N0_Sky
Ah, a Reply!

Well, seems like YOU are the one with a screw lose miss

oho, and if my OPINION is WRONG
Thats mean.....MORE DATA!!
did you know a quote that say

"To become smart
thou need to be a fool"

you must have never hear it right?
of corse you do because its doesnt EXIST haHahahaha

one more thing ehem

A lie
And a truth
Mixed in the bowl
with a Little bit of seasoning
it will become...
a PERFECT BREAKFAST!!

ah its time..... fuck
Serraionga
what
Topic Starter
N0_Sky
Ah sorry

its just my alarm
i have a habit of writing everything that on my mind so don't mind

also feel free to ask anything
Achromalia
I'm not really sure what to think of this, or how it turned out.

So your idea was to make a thread on some sort of topic regarding the Introductions forum...

...then to turn it all around into a personality assessment?

It's simultaneously intriguing and a bit... well, if anything, it feels kinda impractical. Probably because I'd prefer these sorts of things to be direct, and to actually represent the topic being discussed or introduced.

Interesting. A thread I've actually been really intrigued by.

Looking at this, I guess I don't really have much of a problem with it. Seems like it's all in good fun, for the most part.

Analyze as you may.
levesterz
Wait that forum exist?
Aiseca
HMMMM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OT is better than Intro and GD forums combined.
Change my mind.
Serraionga
last time i checked introductions there was always some fella spamming and copy-pasting the same post in every single thread

and GD is unimportant

therefore OT is the way to go

Best Regards,
Obama
Topic Starter
N0_Sky

Achromalia wrote:

I'm not really sure what to think of this, or how it turned out.

So your idea was to make a thread on some sort of topic regarding the Introductions forum...

...then to turn it all around into a personality assessment?

It's simultaneously intriguing and a bit... well, if anything, it feels kinda impractical. Probably because I'd prefer these sorts of things to be direct, and to actually represent the topic being discussed or introduced.

Interesting. A thread I've actually been really intrigued by.

Looking at this, I guess I don't really have much of a problem with it. Seems like it's all in good fun, for the most part.

Analyze as you may.

ah, what a joy to get the permission by the president of OT himself,
and of course with pleasure hehe

Aiseca wrote:

HMMMM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OT is better than Intro and GD forums combined.
Change my mind.

Serraionga wrote:

last time i checked introductions there was always some fella spamming and copy-pasting the same post in every single thread

and GD is unimportant

therefore OT is the way to go

Best Regards,
Obama
and o]f course i will take this opinion to my account
abraker
Ok, this has been interesting, but I will now how to retaliate with a full scale attack in order to maintain the status quo.

I took a look at your profile. It was made 10 months ago, which is alright, but you mention of the introduction forum. In fact in more detail than I, someone who has been in the forums for more than 5 years, knows. So I assume you have posted there before at the very least.

Let's see your posts... https://old.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=12443867&sr=posts
Nope, you have not posted there before. In fact you made the first post in any forums only today. Weird, but not alarming.

Ok let's see what else is weird. You barely have any plays in osu!. So you join 10 months ago and leave 15 scores. Ok, sure lot's of people just try out the game for a bit and then figure it's not for them. Yet some do come back and try the game again, just like you did, but you took a rather weird action tho.

It is interesting you mention that you lurk. Nothing wrong with that, but how much can one lurk before deciding to post? Well you are the answer to that, nevermind that. What I would really like to know is why?

Your writing reminds me of a certain somebody in the past, some kind of kuzi, but he used emojis as cancer. Your name does remind me of one other certain somebody we did not see for quite a very long while, somebody who's name escapes me. No matter, this case will be cracked open soon enough.

Now here are some questions I would like you to answer:
1) How many fingers am I holding?
2) Who are the lords?
3) The duck or penguin?
4) True or False: There are forbidden gems lurking in wastelands that can unlock a secret post
5) What would you do if you became an OT denizen?
Tad Fibonacci
Wait, what if this thread in itself is an introduction thread?
abraker
then the universe would giggle

would that just be the creepiest thing?
Topic Starter
N0_Sky

abraker wrote:

Ok, this has been interesting, but I will now how to retaliate with a full scale attack in order to maintain the status quo.

I took a look at your profile. It was made 10 months ago, which is alright, but you mention of the introduction forum. In fact in more detail than I, someone who has been in the forums for more than 5 years, knows. So I assume you have posted there before at the very least.

Let's see your posts... https://old.ppy.sh/forum/search.php?author_id=12443867&sr=posts
Nope, you have not posted there before. In fact you made the first post in any forums only today. Weird, but not alarming.

Ok let's see what else is weird. You barely have any plays in osu!. So you join 10 months ago and leave 15 scores. Ok, sure lot's of people just try out the game for a bit and then figure it's not for them. Yet some do come back and try the game again, just like you did, but you took a rather weird action tho.

It is interesting you mention that you lurk. Nothing wrong with that, but how much can one lurk before deciding to post? Well you are the answer to that, nevermind that. What I would really like to know is why?

Your writing reminds me of a certain somebody in the past, some kind of kuzi, but he used emojis as cancer. Your name does remind me of one other certain somebody we did not see for quite a very long while, somebody who's name escapes me. No matter, this case will be cracked open soon enough.

Now here are some questions I would like you to answer:
1) How many fingers am I holding?
2) Who are the lords?
3) The duck or penguin?
4) True or False: There are forbidden gems lurking in wastelands that can unlock a secret post
5) What would you do if you became an OT denizen?
hahaha

intresting, i have a bigger intention here in OT so i prefer to not reveal so much of information heh Sorry

1. straight to this kind of question eh? based on what you're doing, if you hold your own hand thats mean 10 finger, if you hold someone hand thats mean 5 finger,
if you're doing an activity beside this
you hold no finger

2. the one who hold an authority
buuuuut i prefer them to be called "the one who control"

3. the ducks squeak!

4.aha i say false then

5. i'm planning to be doing an event regularly and other intresting things heh

no matter what the result, i will keep doing it anyway

oh, and one more thing.
you're not thinking the chance that i come from another community and the fact that osu can be played offline will create a large amount of possibilities
aaaaand not only lurk, sometime i stalk! and so there is an inspiration behind this yooouu kno?

the fact i'm not doing this for the first time too but i can clearly say that i'm a reeeeeaallly suspicious person to ya

So CLICHE right?

A lie, is mixed with the truth and also vice vers
show more