forum

Show/Hide Star Priority box. (I mean on top of the posts)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Don't y'all think it's a good idea to close the Star Priority and open back up, if you don't want to look at it?

It's like a spoiler box thing.

Thank you.
Stefan
What's actually bad about the SP?
If there's no good reason, it's senseless.
Nitojgrem
Well, I guess this request is for maps with some more starsbecause it's annoying to scroll down (?) like that picture in the spoilerbox:
Sakura

Nitojgrem wrote:

Well, I guess this request is for maps with some more starsbecause it's annoying to scroll down (?) like that picture in the spoilerbox:
-picture-
Uhh i'd say that's a bug, since they appear horizontally aligned to me, and then \n
Nitojgrem
Well, it depends on browser I guess (I just made this pic on IE although I'm using mostly FireFox... I just knew that it looks this "bugged" on IE ... as anything else too o3o)^^ ... but I just want to show one possibility I can think why this request has been made.
Sakura

Nitojgrem wrote:

Well, it depends on browser I guess (I just made this pic on IE although I'm using mostly FireFox... I just knew that it looks this "bugged" on IE ... as anything else too o3o)^^ ... but I just want to show one possibility I can think why this request has been made.
Then it should go to tech support so it can be fixed.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

What's actually bad about the SP?
If there's no good reason, it's senseless.
I don't see what's bad about seeing SP. But it's just a suggestion from me.
Stefan
So Nitojgrem said that the SP List in IE is listed vertically due a bug. So the SP List should be showed horizontally like usual.
In the example of Nitojgrem, it is maybe a point to think about this feature.
But since there's no really use except of the example above, I don't see anything neccessary on this. That's why I would call this as useless.
Nitojgrem

Sakura wrote:

Nitojgrem wrote:

Then it should go to tech support so it can be fixed.
Well Sakura... there's ("sadly") no point in doing so. peppy's answer will be to get a better browser^^" ... the osu! site itself is on IE in general... well... you can't say directly bugged... but ugly :/