forum

Official announcement from Royal Society of Quality

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

Official Notice From OT Royal Society of Quality

There has been recurring necromancy by some lesser able denizens as of late. We urge lawful denizens not to post in recently necro'ed threads to mitigate damage.
,,,,,,,,,,,Sincerely 

  

abraker, Head of OT Royal Society of Quality
Myke Madeline
Achromalia
will do.
Serraionga

Myke Yukiteru wrote:

Meah

Serraionga wrote:

Myke Yukiteru wrote:

Is this the cue to reply with "Feliz Navidad"
Plini
Cynplytholowazy
Holy fuck
Kuron-kun
Good job! I loved this intiative. You have all my support.

#stop #necromancy
Achromalia
we must #stop.

do not practice thread #necromancy.
Topic Starter
abraker
We need to stop thread spamming too, but that is a problem for another day.
fieryrage
!roll dubs
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

We need to stop thread spamming too, but that is a problem for another day.

What flavor of spam?
Topic Starter
abraker
white,

like the foul blood of the merciless characters oh so accidentally dropped by spiteful denizens, the very color that shall be seen when a genocide wipes them across and from the defiled pages that our fellow denizens so freely lurk about.
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

white,

like the foul blood of the merciless characters oh so accidentally dropped by spiteful denizens, the very color that shall be seen when a genocide wipes them across and from the defiled pages that our fellow denizens so freely lurk about.
This is why we need a wall!
Topic Starter
abraker
Ryoid
hey, i'm pure denizen right?
Topic Starter
abraker
you are the lesser known ones that nobody cares about
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

you are the lesser known ones that nobody cares about
*Sad violins starts playing*
Ryoid
haha i see that coming :sniff:
Ashton

Achromalia wrote:

will do.

Isn’t it funny how you rely on abraker this much? As president you should be taking immediate action on issues such as these... not waiting for someone to spoon feed you.
Achromalia

Ashton wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

will do.

Isn’t it funny how you rely on abraker this much? As president you should be taking immediate action on issues such as these... not waiting for someone to spoon feed you.

I would probably take more action had I genuinely been immersed in acting as a president.

Is it a bit out of character to state I've got a life outside of OT?

I could go into more topics if you'd like, but school happens to exist at the moment.

Aside from that, fair enough. I haven't taken much initiative as my sights are elsewhere. Taking the whole Eph raid joke seriously, I'll have to come up with some story or action that'd make this relatively entertaining or interactive somehow.

Anyways, I'll have to expand later. Doing math.
Ashton
A life outside of OT? Don’t be cute. If you cannot fully take control of OT then you may as well resign from presidency. Clearly we don’t have a president who can follow, and is too involved in irrelevance.
Topic Starter
abraker
Neither do 91% of the people on here. Considering how active Achro is on TN, you can't ask for more dedication unless you go to my levels of mad
TeeArctic1
I mean, I find it funny how much effort me put into ordinary shitposts or big "events". In a way, OT is like a comics universe, with its own lore and character arcs, so I'm proud of us for doing so much for our community, despite having lives on the side to concern ourselves about.