Total Posts
show more
Laharl
Topic Starter
Sey

Valentiino wrote:

I bet F m L was talking about the song itself. Not the beatmap : P
Hm maybe... ^^"
Yeah the song is purely a matter of taste.

Edit:
@JappyBabes: Please set your screenshot in a box like everyone else or I cannot evaluate it.
Hanyuu-chan

acc too hard ;_;
VelperK

inb4 someone SS it
rickyboi
I want to join standard.

Awake-Chan

I feel so noob..also stupid 4 miss =W='
xWillx
Participating in the Taiko category. Tnx :D
Ikkun
xWillx

EDIT:
Fc'ed Insane at last on taiko vvvvvv
abrian
is this until next week?
Topic Starter
Sey

abrian159 wrote:

is this until next week?
Yes, it is till next Sunday on 5 pm (+2 GTM / CET).
omegaflo
Joining Taiko challenge
abrian
Topic Starter
Sey

abrian159 wrote:

Pls write in the boxes what game mode you played (Taiko, ctb or Osu). I'm a little confused.
And one more thing. Remember that ONLY your best score will count.
fartownik
That's it for now... I will probably post a better score/FC later.
katsek
karterfreak
abrian

SeySan wrote:

abrian159 wrote:

Pls write in the boxes what game mode you played (Taiko, ctb or Osu). I'm a little confused.
And one more thing. Remember that ONLY your best score will count.
its three different diff
Marcin
Best score from ONE MAPSET (like in osu), so if you have better score on insane, and lower but still fced normal, then only insane counts.
And name boxes like this [box=Taiko]
Topic Starter
Sey
@abrian159:

Only one difficulty will count per mod.
If you play more modes I will evaluate them separately of course. Just write in the boxes if you played Taiko, Standard or ctb on the diffs.

Edit: Thanks Marcin! :)
Swatty

I'm not good jumper so i skiped insane and did hard :D first try

EDIT : new score

Piotrekol
I'll go for SSH later... (should i post it in new post or edit this~~?)
//edit
DAT 1x100 HUFAHFUAHFAU

Marcin

Piotrekol wrote:

I'll go for SSH later... (should i post it in new post or edit this~~?)
inb4 edit
All results will be counted at the end, so edit indeed :3
JappyBabes

fartownik wrote:

That's it for now... I will probably post a better score/FC later.
DT wut. x_x
CXu

SeySan wrote:

fartownik wrote:

I'm not sure if making screenshots only as a proof is enough here. Very easy to manipulate in Photoshop. Why not to send a replay if the score was really impressive?

Also, why not to make a compilation video containing 5 best plays of every week's challenge? That'd be kind of prize, wouldn't take much time if you get someone experienced to do it.

Edit: I didn't find a rule about this - can we post our scores multiple times, if we do it better, or are we allowed to post just once and for all?
I can check if the photos are not manipulated if they are an original osu-screenshot with an URL like "http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/xxx". Other photos will not be evaluated. Osu screenshots cannot be edited as well.
Unfortunately I cannot force everyone to upload a video but I think osu-links are safe enough.
But if someone wants to upload a video (But not everyone has programs like "Fraps") he should feel free to do it of course.
All I have to do for this is quoting the post of the person, you can see the link of the screenshot then.

The video for the Top 5 is a great idea. I'll try to do it. But the condition is that the person has to be in the Top 40 (so I can record it) or recorded the video for her-/himself and uploaded it here.

And yes, posting scores multiple is allowed!

----------------------------------

YodaSnipe wrote:

Looks like a nice map... I hope we get a map I actually like in the future :/
Who knows, maybe you will. Just check it weekly.

---------------------------------

@JappyBabes: Please put your screenshot in a box and entitle it with the mod you played on. I already explained that in the song rules.
Well, you can always right click a screenshot to check the link. Also p/1633096 , so requiring an .osr would probably be better. This way, you'll automatically have the replays from all participants, and can make that TOP 5 video regardless of if they got into the TOP40 or not.
Topic Starter
Sey
I'm not sure. Maybe I'll only upload rank 1. I'll think about everything through that night. It's a lot work and still I have to study besides. Maybe I need more support. :?
BlazingFX
Dammit T.T So close to FC'ing insane.

Anyway, sorry for being a beginner but...by screenshot, you mean F12 right? also how do you upload the screenshot >_>

Edit: YES FC'ed it. so hard T.T

thanks tshemmp

Most of the 100's from sliders QQ
Tshemmp

BlazingFX wrote:

Anyway, sorry for being a beginner but...by screenshot, you mean F12 right? also how do you upload the screenshot >_>
Shift+F12 directly uplaods the screenshot. Your browser will open and then you can copy the URL.
Tenshichan
Finally, after so many tries I got the Insane FC'ed. ^w^
Shitty spinner but I don't care ^^
Video Link: *click*
karterfreak

SeySan wrote:

I'm not sure. Maybe I'll only upload rank 1. I'll think about everything through that night. It's a lot work and still I have to study besides. Maybe I need more support. :?
I can make a video of top 3 from each mode if you would like.
Ekoro
dat 1/3 jumps are annoying :(

maybe i'll try later ~
Marcin

Tasha wrote:

SeySan wrote:

I can make a video of top 3 from each mode if you would like.
I can either.
Dragovian

WOW, nice map :3
Topic Starter
Sey
@Tasha and Marcin: Thank you! That would be awesome! Maybe you can make a special youtube-account for the weekly challenge. That means: Every week 9 videos(?)
If you feel able to do it it would be great. :)
Topic Starter
Sey

dragovian wrote:

WOW, nice map :3
Thank you^^" Btw: Don't forget that only your best SCORE counts. So if you only do normal you prolly won't be able to get in the top 5 and I know you can, drago :p
fartownik

SeySan wrote:

@Tasha and Marcin: Thank you! That would be awesome! Maybe you can make a special youtube-account for the weekly challenge. That means: Every week 9 videos(?)
If you feel able to do it it would be great. :)
Just make a compilation of every mod so that gives 3 videos, 1 video is more comfortable to watch than 5.
Topic Starter
Sey

fartownik wrote:

Just make a compilation of every mod so that gives 3 videos, 1 video is more comfortable to watch than 5.
Not a bad idea at all. Marcin, Tasha? You feel able to do this?
Marcin
Ukhm why not?, Just provide replays :/
BlazingFX

Marcin wrote:

Ukhm why not?, Just provide replays :/
;D chances are the records here are all top 40
Topic Starter
Sey
I can't provide them. There we are back to topic. Inb4 Top 40.
show more