forum

Weekly Challenge

posted
Total Posts
show more
Taiko_old
Standart and Taiko :3
Aqo
Ok sign me up for Taiko too. I'm deep down terrible at it but this will motivate me to practice it more.
Kanata-Chan_old
Joining for standard :3
darkmiz
Joined taiko.
boat
signed up for taiko
Rin
standard ><
Gon
standard
XK2238
I'm in for Taiko.
Tom69_old
standard~
Topic Starter
Sey

darkmiz wrote:

Joined taiko.

Tom94 wrote:

standard~
@Tom94 and darkmiz: Please no double posts! I already signed you up.
Laharl
Write my name correctly please.

Thank you.
Topic Starter
Sey
Ayayayaya :D
Sorry about that. ^^
threenash
Hi, I join for osu! Standard gameplay! :D
Tenshichan
Joined CTB :)
RusselG
signed up for standard

standard all the way
Ekoro
idk yet , will see

after the beginning , we can't register anymore?
JappyBabes
Standard~
J o J o
Add me on CTB ;'(
NeoRainier
Joined both Taiko than CTB
Topic Starter
Sey

_LRJ_ wrote:

idk yet , will see

after the beginning , we can't register anymore?
You can register later.
You can also play without registration but you are not in our pm-system then.
Haigel
Joined Ctb
Ekoro
okay , i register for standard ~

will see for Taiko
Yuugo
Singed up for standard!
silmarilen
oh hell why not. sign me up for standard
Topic Starter
Sey
Ok signed up everyone for now. If anybody misses his name in the recent player list please tell me.
I'm going to send the first song already today. Feel prepared.
All players who signed up will get a pm.
Kurokami
Looks funny, sign up for CtB. :3
Vmx
Signed up for standard
Nashmun
Okay, I'll join for Taiko :3
Topic Starter
Sey
- - - Challenge Week 1 [02.07.12 - 08.07.12] - - -

Do not forget to post your score at the latest on 5 pm (GMT+2 / CET) on Sunday.
If you are uncertain which time it is in Central Europe, check this page: Click me!

PLEASE PUT YOUR SCORE INTO A BOX(Command [box=CtB/Taiko/Standard)][./box])!
That means: Entitle the box on the game mod (Standard, CtB or Taiko) you played on.
If you had more than one mod create a box for each single score.

ONLY USE OSU-Screenshots!!! They have to begin with an URL of "http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/xxx" or I cannot evaluate them! Other screenshots can be edited / manipulated easily!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song:

Italobrothers - Stamp On The Ground

These are the diffs you are allowed to play:

Link to the song: Click me!

The song is current and it had been nominated for all 3 Mods. Taiko-players and CtB-Players are also allowed to play the Standard-diffs. But of course the difficulties that are related to their game mod are recommended.

Good luck and much fun everyone!
fartownik
I'm not sure if making screenshots only as a proof is enough here. Very easy to manipulate in Photoshop. Why not to send a replay if the score was really impressive?

Also, why not to make a compilation video containing 5 best plays of every week's challenge? That'd be kind of prize, wouldn't take much time if you get someone experienced to do it.

Edit: I didn't find a rule about this - can we post our scores multiple times, if we do it better, or are we allowed to post just once and for all?
JappyBabes
Edit: Don't know why putting in box etc is necessary as you can see what mode/difficulty/mods are used from screenshots.
YodaSnipe
Looks like a nice map... I hope we get a map I actually like in the future :/
Topic Starter
Sey

fartownik wrote:

I'm not sure if making screenshots only as a proof is enough here. Very easy to manipulate in Photoshop. Why not to send a replay if the score was really impressive?

Also, why not to make a compilation video containing 5 best plays of every week's challenge? That'd be kind of prize, wouldn't take much time if you get someone experienced to do it.

Edit: I didn't find a rule about this - can we post our scores multiple times, if we do it better, or are we allowed to post just once and for all?
I can check if the photos are not manipulated if they are an original osu-screenshot with an URL like "http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/xxx". Other photos will not be evaluated. Osu screenshots cannot be edited as well.
Unfortunately I cannot force everyone to upload a video but I think osu-links are safe enough.
But if someone wants to upload a video (But not everyone has programs like "Fraps") he should feel free to do it of course.
All I have to do for this is quoting the post of the person, you can see the link of the screenshot then.

The video for the Top 5 is a great idea. I'll try to do it. But the condition is that the person has to be in the Top 40 (so I can record it) or recorded the video for her-/himself and uploaded it here.

And yes, posting scores multiple is allowed!

----------------------------------

YodaSnipe wrote:

Looks like a nice map... I hope we get a map I actually like in the future :/
Who knows, maybe you will. Just check it weekly.

---------------------------------

@JappyBabes: Please put your screenshot in a box and entitle it with the mod you played on. I already explained that in the song rules.
YodaSnipe
Can players who signed up just not play in a week if it's a map that sucks/they don't like?
Topic Starter
Sey

YodaSnipe wrote:

Can players who signed up just not play in a week if it's a map that sucks/they don't like?
Yes. You can play whenever you want. It's not your duty to play every week.
As I told: It's just a fun competition.
YodaSnipe
oh ok then. all is good.
F m L_old
Oh god this week's song...
Topic Starter
Sey

F m L wrote:

Oh god this song week's song...
Remember please. If you feel not able to do a harder difficulty you can choose an easier one.
First of all I wanna try how people react on this song.
And not every week will be that hard as this one.

Good luck anyways. ;)
NeoRainier
Gonna update each time i improve the score xD

That was really funny to do in CTB but the taikodiff was....meh....gave up on DT due to crapaccuracy, maybe i'm gonna rethink about it
Lally
Here we go :3 pro easy-ranker XD #1 ^^7

show more