forum

Weekly Challenge

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sey
Sorry people, but as long as we're only 4-5 people per week it's useless to go on with this. I remember a time where this was actively used but this here just went into a Thread that is half dead already. People are not interested in this challenge anymore, so we have to accept that.
Whenever there will be enough people again (which will be probably never) we can reopen this. Sorry to those who were still active here.

1. There won't be a member list (as in the past), just feel free to post your score and I will notice about it and - if good enough - include in the Top 5 (sorted by modes) which will also be added in the OP. Scores will be published every Sunday.
  2. Feel free to add mods to demonstrate your skill.
  3. If you are new to osu don't be ashamed to post your score as well. There will be an extra list for the rest of participants as well. Who knows, maybe the Weekly Challenge also helps your improving your skill. In the Top 5 only the hardest difficulty will count but if you played another difficulty I will include it in the separated list of course. Nobody will be neglected here.
  4. Also, if you are interested in helping me out with the Weekly Challenge please ask me via Forum PM and I decide if you are good enough. Please give me valid reasons why you could fit into my team. Especially players with mode-specific knowledge of Standard, Taiko and o!m are welcome!
  5. You are not allowed to put older scores. Only scores of the week count to make people more encouraging to play this song in the recent week of this challenge.
  6. Please always make an osu screenshot (Shift + F12) of your score, so there's the prove that it's really your score.

Competitions of the week (till 8th of September):

Standard: Another Infinity feat. Mayumi Morinaga - kotone
Taiko: PON & Makino Mizuta - WO AI NI
osu!mania: Dormir - Sayonara Trip
Catch the Beat: Rita - Princess Blood

Have fun!

Challenge 1, results
Standard (Top 5)

1. XGeneral2000
2. Ace_StorM
3. tuddster
4. Cookiemaid

Extra scores (apart of the hardest difficulty or Top 5)

Cookiemaid

Tyny

Taiko (Top 5)

1. XK2238
2. cdhsausageboy

Catch the Beat (Top 5)

1. Deif

Sey

osu!mania (Top 5)
1. Gon
2. ishimaru94

Congratulations to everyone! :)
From now on I will be a bit stricter. Upload the pictures directly from osu (Shift+F12) and only made in the week of the challenge will count.
The new challenge will be posted tomorrow. Always stay tuned here. :)
If you see any mistakes in the final scores please tell me.

Challenge 2, results
Standard (Top 5)

1. winber1
2. Piotrekol

Taiko (Top 5)

1. Nashmun

2. cdhsausageboy

osu!mania (Top 5)

1. ishimaru94

ishimaru94

Challenge 3, results
Standard (Top 5)

1. silmarilen

Taiko (Top 5)

1. cdhsausageboy

osu!mania (Top 5)

1. ishimaru94

1. Sey

Congratulations to everyone! :)
XEPCOH
Nice :3
But make it only for 1 mode you like because it is very tiring lol
Raimon
nice idea...! :O
My Angel Kitteh

Raimon wrote:

nice idea...! :O
Kin
Nice idea, but, Can we play with mod ?
Topic Starter
Sey
"7. Every mod is allowed, just Auto isn't allowed. If you wanna increase your score you're free to put mods on the map!"
Yes you can, look the rules again. ^^
Tom69_old

SeySan wrote:

[...]
5. You are allowed to play the song and post your records in it after I posted it in this thread.
[...]
Do we HAVE to play AFTER the song info was posted, or are we allowed to post scores achieved earlier?
XEPCOH
move into Tournaments please
Kin
i think, no Unrank mod
Topic Starter
Sey

Tom94 wrote:

SeySan wrote:

[...]
5. You are allowed to play the song and post your records in it after I posted it in this thread.
[...]
Do we HAVE to play AFTER the song info was posted, or are we allowed to post scores achieved earlier?
You can also post scores you have achieved earlier. I just added it in the rules. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

@Kinzo: Yes, no Unrank Mod. I'm going to add it.
Topic Starter
Sey

OmAr97 wrote:

Nice :3
But make it only for 1 mode you like because it is very tiring lol
I'm okay with it, maybe I'll find a co-leader soon.
Marcin
You told me to say something here, so you won't forget - page developer here /o/
Topic Starter
Sey

Marcin wrote:

You told me to say something here, so you won't forget - page developer here /o/
Thanks, I will pm you (in oso or on the homepage) when I need it. I think an external page for writing the records down could be useful. It depends on how many active players we get here!

So guys, it's your turn now, we need MOOOOORRR people!
Aurele
Seems interresting, I might participate it.
Lally
i wanna help too \o.o/ enjoy and moe moe moe moe moe *.*
Topic Starter
Sey
Ok leaderships: SeySan (Admin), hichman and Lally (Co-Leaders),Marcin (technical support)
I think 3 people are enough! If you have questions write us please a pm or directly in this Thread!

We need MOOOOR people to participate on the competition!
Dragovian
I want to participate!
Topic Starter
Sey
Added you.
[Luanny]
wow
taiko taiko taiko
\o\
also nice idea
Topic Starter
Sey
I'll add you :)

Additional information for everyone: You do not have to sign up to play with us! BUT: It would be nice to give advice if you join the challenge or not, so I have a rough outline who's playing. Of course you also can join without mentioning it before! I'll evaluate your score as well.
And it's no duty to play every week. You can play whenever you like.
Yuki-chan_old
Nice idea!! I want to participate!
And..uhm.. taiko taiko taiko!! <3
Topic Starter
Sey
Added! MORRR people!
show more