forum

Weekly Challenge

posted
Total Posts
show more
Maiz94
Mania \:D/

quaternary
I hope it's not too late for the taiko challenge!

I suck :P
Asagi Mutsuki

Sey wrote:

Sorry people, but as long as we're only 4-5 people per week it's useless to go on with this. I remember a time where this was actively used but this here just went into a Thread that is half dead already. People are not interested in this challenge anymore, so we have to accept that.
Whenever there will be enough people again (which will be probably never) we can reopen this. Sorry to those who were still active here.

Hope this gets reopen and active again :oops:
Topic Starter
Sey
Actually I did like it as well but this is just useless if there are 4 people a week. I wanted to bring this back to its old glory.
I tried to reopen this properly but not a chance without participants...
Asagi Mutsuki

Sey wrote:

Whenever there will be enough people again (which will be probably never) we can reopen this. Sorry to those who were still active here.
btw how do you know if there will be enough person :?
XEPCOH
I join!
again :x
Topic Starter
Sey
Ok Omar. Find 20 more people and I reopen this. Good luck!
Asagi Mutsuki
Of course I'll join!(if it's ok with you that I play taiko only LOL)
me3lingual
You can count me in as well! I normally play osu!mania, but I have been getting into the other modes lately. This would be a good way to become more comfortable with the other modes.
LoveMachineGun
I want to join this :3 (hey people, I'm new here)
Topic Starter
Sey
Before I really reopen this I still need some more people. If someone is interested write it here but I must be sure that you really participate and pay attention to this Thread.
Asagi Mutsuki

cursedzerow wrote:

Hi cursedzerow :3

Sey wrote:

Before I really reopen this I still need some more people. If someone is interested write it here but I must be sure that you really participate and pay attention to this Thread.
THE HELL I WILL PAY ATTENTION
MalcoraX
As this is very interesting, I'll do my best. I'm a normal mode only player, so I'll only submit scores from osu! standard.

cursedzerow wrote:

Hi! Hope you like it here.
Soulg
im interested hi
Asagi Mutsuki
bump.
Soulg

cdhsausageboy wrote:

bump.
Asagi Mutsuki
bump desu.
silmarilen
why are you bumping this? its dead, people arent interested anymore.
Marcin
Well, if OP is fine with it, I'm going to close this thread...
Deif
At least you tried it, Sey... Let me know whenever you want to reopen the Weekly Challenge!