forum

Bubble Date [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
I swear I made this thread yesterday, but I guess I didn't.

So anyways, a major issue I see sometimes is that sometimes, bubbles will sit in pending for MONTHS for whatever reason. Nobody looks at them because they're not the top star priority, but they're still solid maps.

Sometimes, these maps are hidden because people will still post in them saying like "dude this bubble is old" or "dude get this ranked"

It'd be cool if there could be something that says "Map bubbled on mm/dd/yyyy by [Name]", so it'd be easier for people to see which bubbles are the oldest, and should be taken care of.

Like, I like the priority system and all, but sometimes maps are ignored for just too long.

This notification can probably be where it's currently said "Waiting for BAT approval. . ." Since like, 95% of people are already aware that bubbled maps are awaiting BAT approval, so it's not that useful of a message.

Just a thought >3<~.
winber1
though i fail at getting maps bubbled and it hasn't affected me at all....

YES
ziin
I just want bubbles to have their own forum so that you can keep track of Bubbles and popped bubbles easier, and mod by star priority easily in pending beatmaps.
winber1
anything that organizes bubbles better is a good idea
Ekaru

ziin wrote:

I just want bubbles to have their own forum so that you can keep track of Bubbles and popped bubbles easier, and mod by star priority easily in pending beatmaps.
At the very least it'd be great for all the popped bubbles to be right after the bubbles.

But yes, I was thinking this should exist yesterday myself. I support this.
Mercurial

ziin wrote:

Somebody made this request before?

If not, I'll make one.
Kurokami

ziin wrote:

This will be the best. I really hate the current pending forum system.
Ekaru
The original request has been added. Yay!
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Well that was quick <3~
Sakura
Quick indeed
Mercurial
Awesome

Sakura
I just checked one that said "Waiting for BAT approval (Over 5 months ago)" but the Bubble is 3 days old, the one that's 5 months old is the map.

Edit: Well it appears that i randomly choose the one map that was wrong to begin with so imma throw the map thread here: t/75255