forum

Hand hurts while playing Osu (Mouse player)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Red Bird
Hello, I was just wondering if this happens to others (who uses mouse)

Whenever I play Osu for like 20 minutes, I can suddenly feel blood not reaching to my hands which will make my hands hurts. I have my arm kinda pressed down on my armrests but I never feel any blood loss when I do something else. I only feel the blood not reaching my hands when I play Osu. Is this just me or others as well?
Juuuuuuuuul
add a pillow Under your arm
UnnamedBeast
that kinda happens to me when i have a sweater on but its on my clicking hand instead
Ryoid
same here,
always happen when playing long duration maps (4 minute - 6 minute ) its really annoy me.
but the pain will go away after playing another 5-10 beatmaps slow maps and then i'm fine later on,
its really effect my consistency and acc too because of the pain trying to fc maps
and its hurts more when doing stream or fast 5 star jump

but in my case, it only happening 10 after starting the game
and begin to gradually numb after playing for 2 hour or more,

oh yeah, i use wrist tapping for alternating to counter that
trindomeer
Speaking of mouse playing, does you tend to tense up your wrist a LOT for osu? Like after 30-45 minutes my mouse wrist tends to be nearly cramping. But if I try to relax it, my aim sucks even worse than usual.
Hatted
Make sure to not press down too hard on your armrest or tensing up your hand too hard. Try to keep minimal to no pressure in any point of your arm to ensure the best bloodflow.
dung eater
Keep your hands in the air