forum

Wait, this exists?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Thonkkk
Hey, I'm a young osu player from the uk. I've been playing for about a year now and I discovered recently that forums was a thing so I'm going to try be more active on here now.

I found osu like most people had I think, my csgo crazy friend spammed message me about this game that pros played to improve their aim and that I should download it. I tried it out with him and ngl it seemed kinda boring so I stopped playing shortly after that. Then I think maybe a few months after I found osu on my youtube recommended feed, I think it was some cookiezi play or smthn and thought wow I want to do that and before I knew it I was playing osu. I'm going to be totally honest here, I rushed and thought I was good because I could play 5* not long after playing (5* = Harumachi Clover) and I was trying to fc 5* before I could fc 3*. I was told by some osu pro that I needed to o back to 3* and work back up from there because at that point I haven't fced a 3 star or got a play over 50pp. I was kinda angry at first because I thought that I was way too good to be playing 3* and so on but I finally decided that he was right and started again and a few months after that here I am.

Ok I just realized this was introduction thread not my whole life story thread, sorry. Apart from osu I like playing some csgo, I can draw but I don't enjoy it and I basically have no life. Thanks for reading this if you already did and sorry for it being so long.
Jovial_old_1
Welcome to OSU! you dont "need" to do any certain maps do whatever maps are fun to you, Make the game enjoyable :)
Ryoid
Welcome to the forum!

its not really accurate whether playing osu will improve your aim on fps game especially when the pro here usually play with graphic tablet, and i'm not sure if the muscle memory for blasting people head is the same as clicking a circle but who knows?

Well, don't play too hardcore
just play in your comfortable zone and outside passing harder maps if you need to.
but in the end you're still better than me so i don't have the right to warn you,
likes, whos gonna listen to a unimproving 6 digit unranked player amirite? (jk)

I hope you have a good time here ^^