forum

best tablet for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
univers3
Hi boys, currently I have Huion 420 graphic tablet. I’ve started to understand that I can’t aim properly. My crosshair always shakes when I try to aim. So the question is: “What is the most convenient osu tablet?” My budget is +-80€. Can you help me with that question?
Celine
probably the cth480/ctl480 from wacom but they dont produce them anymore so theyre relatively rare

xp pen tablets are probably good enough for osu and they're cheaper than used/factory new 480 usually and easier to get

you prob just need to play more/use bigger area/fix your grip though
OneTrueDuceOK
XP Pen G430 and G640: Budget tablet, around $20-30, okay quality, almost no lag

Wacom CTL 470,471,472: More expensive, can be found at eBay for around $70, good quality, almost no lag

Edit:

CTL 480: Don't really recommend to try to buy it. If you're gonna spend over a hundred dollar for a second hand CTL 480 ITS NOT WORTH. If you really want a Wacom just go to eBay and buy a 470,471, or 472 for new / almost new for around $70
Mitsuri
You can buy second hand ctl 480's on buyee for like 40 USD~ish. Otherwise, around that price range from order if attainable: Ctl 480>471>XP Pen G640(not recommended to get anything other than the listed tablets above)
Topic Starter
univers3

Miraculous wrote:

probably the cth480/ctl480 from wacom but they dont produce them anymore so theyre relatively rare

xp pen tablets are probably good enough for osu and they're cheaper than used/factory new 480 usually and easier to get

you prob just need to play more/use bigger area/fix your grip though

I've tried any of that but huion pen is so uncomfortable for me, I just can't stand it. Thanks for your reply!
Celine
non S version of xp pen pens (xdxdxd) are quite slippery from what ive heard so keep that in mind