forum

IS THERE A STRATEGY TO STREAMING???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reekyboy2003
I've been playing osu for a little over a year now, and i can consistently do 5-6* songs unless it has any type of stream. I've even bought a mechanical keypad to try and increase my stream speed and stamina but i just cant do it. Did everyone struggle at streaming or is it just fate that I'll never be good at OSU?
KupcaH
You're not ready even for 5* maps.

Play high 4* long maps and try to get good acc on them. You need to build basic reading before focusing on anything else.
vSanguine
Usually you shouldn't even think of playing 5* maps before reaching 2k pp but if you're one of those tryharders then upto you man.

As for your question, there's literally no way except learning by doing. Seriously. I was shit at streams too (still am in fact, just a lot less shittier). Just play maps with a lot of streams. Once your fingers get used to it, you'll be gucci
Remilo
Playing 6 to 5 star maps doesn't anything if you can't FC or consistently get a good score them. Having FC's on lower maps such as 4 stars would be better than just doing 6 to 5. All ur doing is basically testing ur mechanical skill to see how far you can go. This can create very bad habits and i wouldn't recommend it. Streaming takes practice i have 400hrs and i'm still complete garbage at it. Just keep playing 4 star maps with streams and work on finger control and you should be good!