forum

TOMOSUKE - Ergosphere

posted
Total Posts
show more
Natteke
this song gave me cancer

I'm glad you ditched the symmetry

The settings on Another are retarded, it's ANOTHER, man, lift the HP drain to like 7 together with the overall difficulty, don't be a fatty :/ Same hoes to Hyper, the settings could be just a bit higher.

[Hyper]

01:42:742 (1) - somehow this slider feels so awkward, try using notes instead, I think they would feel much better

That's it. Fuck you for asking me to mod a perfect map.
Topic Starter
Charles445
Thanks for nice mod
I hope the cancer wears off soon
Saturnalize
aw yis pending :-)
*late
Let's see if I can do a mod
ztrot
adjusted the diff settings in normal to make it feel more like a normal and not a nerfed easy seems solid after you adjust the settings I'll get this thing on it's way new settings on normal are 3Hp 3od they were 2 before and that just felt awfully low to me good luck

Edit: bubble time
Low
Yes.
Seph
OH GOD YES
Stefan
OH OH OH OHH OHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO
Love
Soon my friends, soon.
Topic Starter
Charles445
Where did all the BAT go :(
Kanye West
Love this map <3
those
The first beat of the song is actually right after the stream and the offset should be there instead. If you need green lines before this time, keep your red line and add an additional one.

Everything else checks out, so we're almost good to go.
MMzz
Oh I'm 35minutes late. Hurry up those.
Love

those wrote:

The first beat of the song is actually right after the stream and the offset should be there instead. If you need green lines before this time, keep your red line and add an additional one.

Everything else checks out, so we're almost good to go.
umm, wat
Topic Starter
Charles445

those wrote:

The first beat of the song is actually right after the stream and the offset should be there instead.
This is incorrect. You're completely ignoring the beats that are clearly mapped to. Even if it was correct, how would it matter? It doesn't matter where this timing section starts. The only thing it changes is the title screen flashes, and having it earlier is BETTER because it synchronizes the flashing better.

those wrote:

I had to read this twice to make sure I read it properly. Are you suggesting I add a redundant timing section? That would be completely useless and a waste of time.
lolcubes
Was asked for opinion so I will post here as well.

To be honest, you are both right, however no matter how you look at it, the correct musical offset would be 1801. However adding a red line is stupid and can mess with the timing, so in my opinion best option would be to push the already early red section by 3 more measures (which makes it go negative). Call it technical limitations, but everything will count properly.

Just my opinion.
Topic Starter
Charles445
Or nothing could be changed since it doesn't change gameplay at all.

The only difference in sound would be the nightcore mod's automatic finish placement (which actually sounds neat as is).

This would be a whole timing overhaul just to make nightcore sound a certain way, and, as we all know, maps have not been held from ranking because of gameplay modifiers.
Seph
awww :c
Topic Starter
Charles445
Yknow what, I'm not even going to bother arguing this anymore.
If you want a shitty negative offset, here you go. Not like it changes anything important.
those
Here we go.
Low
FRISTS
Pokie
SECONDS
RLC
TRIPLETS
spboxer3
THIRDS
oops, I'm late ;w;
Stefan
Thank you for this great piece of work.
Seph
FUCKING FINALLY
Love

Seph wrote:

FUCKING FINALLY
yeahyeahyeahhh

Charles445 wrote:

Yknow what, I'm not even going to bother arguing this anymore.
If you want a shitty negative offset, here you go. Not like it changes anything important.
lol
grats
Birdy
Uh huh. I was hoping for some Shiirn-like-drama, but the topic wasn't big enough for that apparently :c But hey, congratulations anyway.
Stefan

Still have MM's Taiko haha
Congrats for the Rank. :)
Topic Starter
Charles445
More eights then nines
Get at me 2007 :D
cheesiest
have my babies charles
Saturnalize
I'm happy it's ranked, but I hate how it's done.
grumd
Wow, I was pretty amazed to suddenly see that this map has a scoreboard! Awesome one, good job and congratulations!