forum

[Archived] How to remove slider ends?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
P99Chan
Problem details:

I want to use an IDKE skin but the slider ends succs so i needs the knowledge on how to commit delet on le files.

plz

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20190326.2 (latest)
Nigrod
Try making the “sliderendcircle.png” file transparent. Here is a file my friend gave me one if you need one
Jimi012
Just create (or copy from another skin) a 1x1px transparent png image and name it sliderendcircle.png. Then replace the original sliderendcircle.png in the skin folder with that
Death

ShadronSoul wrote:

Just create (or copy from another skin) a 1x1px transparent png image and name it sliderendcircle.png
This is exactly what the post above yours says to do.
BlueStonw

Nigrod wrote:

Try making the “sliderendcircle.png” file transparent. Here is a file my friend gave me one if you need one

my maann, thank you
AlvinIsCool
Thank you
DoubleA1
im trying to use idke's skin(1.0) but the ends are annoying but the skin file has no "sliderend.png" files
Death

DoubleA1 wrote:

im trying to use idke's skin(1.0) but the ends are annoying but the skin file has no "sliderend.png" files
You'll need to add a sliderendcircle file if one does not already exist. The skin should undoubtedly have some transparent elements already in it, so find one of those, copy it, and rename it.
DoubleA1
thanks it worked
[MG]_Principe

Nigrod wrote:

wtf, that was so easy lol