forum

200 combo flashlight issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Firu
I love to play with flashlight, my favorite mod so far.
It's fun and challenging.

But playing a 200 combo is really hard to me. I can play at 100 well.
I tried with some maps putting stuff to get 200 combo before the part I want to play.
At 200 combo I can't see anything, even if I studied that part, I can't play it at 200 combo.

Any advice to play it better or something??

I really will apreciate that.
Thanks ;)
CatzerTM
as a player who has also played with fl mod. i recommend memorizing the whole map as most people suggest, but i usually try to memorize parts with sudden changes in patterns or where fruits almost immediately appear after spinners. i'm not a professional myself the highest i got was probably around 600 (bare in mind it was only a 1* convert map). that's all i can say
DakkyChan
There is a trick about fl you should not focus really on what you catch and focus not so hard on what you catch , you should focus on what comes afterwards and simply memorize it . Once you are able to do it you can play also ar9 flashlight and ar10 flashlight :)
tacokatze
I have read that FL players often divide the map into several parts and create a practice diff for every part. You just have to practice until you have memorized each part.
Topic Starter
Firu

DakkyChan wrote:

There is a trick about fl you should not focus really on what you catch and focus not so hard on what you catch , you should focus on what comes afterwards and simply memorize it . Once you are able to do it you can play also ar9 flashlight and ar10 flashlight :)

So should I stop practicing Inferno-Overdose and go with something easier?? xD
Also thanks :)
Zephirine
w
DeletedUser_1417202
other people tip + if you do Shift + Tab, Looks slightly brighter view.

you need remember all of note to FL play after You have to understand how you feel note.
DakkyChan

Firu wrote:

DakkyChan wrote:

So should I stop practicing Inferno-Overdose and go with something easier?? xD
Also thanks :)
dont do ar9 maps yet start with ar8 and ar7 maps and maybe not so hard one (not so long one) after you have done an fc on these you can move on to harder one