forum

"This Beatmap You Are Trying To Submit Isn't Yours"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_JennySkittle_
When I try and upload a beatmap using ctrl>shift>U like you are supposed to do, a message appears saying "This Beatmap You Are Trying To Submit Isn't Yours" Why is this and how do you fix it?

Update: I have looked into it bit and I "would" know how to do it but I'm using Wine so there is. no "file" to click on. What can you do then?
icantpressfast
im not sure about wine, but if you go to File>Open .osu in Notepad, change Beatmap Tag to 0 and Beatmap set tag to -1, it should clear it?

if you don't have access to notepad, upload the .mp3 again, then just copypaste everything over
Endaris
Not seeing the menubar that contains "File" is usually a Mac problem. However, Wine usage suggests you are using linux.
On Mac you would press Alt+F to bring up the contextmenu that is hidden behind the blackbar between the editor UI and the windowheader. It should in fact be possible to click on that blackbar and still bring up the menus, you just won't be able to see the titles (File is the most left one).
xenal
List of steps to solve this issue is on wiki. I don't know how wines works, but should work... I think... maybe... https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Guides/BSS_Issues