what's the easiest way to get chocolate stains out of clothe

posted
Total Posts
41
show more
Topic Starter
Dawnsday
thanks everyone. i no longer have a t-shirt i threw it out.

good to be back OT
ColdTooth
how to be good at flashlight
Westonini
you need to smell where the circles are coming from in order to pinpoint their location before your eyes can.
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

you need to smell where the circles are coming from in order to pinpoint their location before your eyes can.
i smell bacon. i don't think it helped.
levesterz

ColdTooth wrote:

how to be good at flashlight
Blindfold your self and move your pen or mouse and smash your key like you are having sizure.
Achromalia
how to be good at thread necromancy
levesterz

Achromalia wrote:

how to be good at thread necromancy
Have a bot that auto post for you after a certain amount of time have pass.
Achromalia

levesterz wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

how to be good at thread necromancy
Have a bot that auto post for you after a certain amount of time have pass.
thank you for your help. I will take note of that.
Westonini
be sure to check if anyone else has posted before your bot auto-posts, or else bye-bye to half your points
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

be sure to check if anyone else has posted before your bot auto-posts, or else bye-bye to half your points
this too. itd be disastrous especially if you were to get set for 40 minutes but wind up with only 10.
ColdTooth

Westonini wrote:

you need to smell where the circles are coming from in order to pinpoint their location before your eyes can.
truth be told this is how i do it
abraker
smelling at AR11
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

smelling at AR11
TO BE HONEST

That pony song I'm #1 on a few months ago that's how I did it.

I played it with HDHRFL, and there were like a few patterns 3/4ths of the way through that I couldn't memorize for some dumb reason, so I flipped FL with NC, and suddenly I got #1 in 15 tries.

Reading AR11 (10.87 actually) = Reading flashlight
abraker
What did they small like
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

What did they small like
Smells like a gala
In the garden
I'm going to see them all

All the creatur-

*runs before anyone suspects I'm pony trash*
Achromalia
Noone suspects, coldtooth-- they already know...

...that theres points in thread necromancy.
ColdTooth

Achromalia wrote:

Noone suspects, coldtooth-- they already know...

...that theres points in thread necromancy.
racist barn
Topic Starter
Dawnsday
flashlight sucks and so does thread necromancy now be quiet and mourn the loss of my t-shirt
Achromalia
RIP dawn's t-shirt. Cause of death: chocolate.

At least the 25 points in thread necromancy aren't dead.
Serraionga
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply