forum

[HD] NYON (Standard & Mania)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vysion
sriracha rice
Fatal3ty
Nice Skin, but that need update. (My optinion)

- Ranking Letters are too big (that will be overlapped the buttons, when Watch Replay and Retry show up)
- Mania-Hitlighting are too big and very distracting
- One Combo Color are too dark, hard to see for Approach Circle
- Inputkey Numbers are invisible (add InputOverlayText: 255,255,255 under [Colours]
- Cursor is bad, hard to see when Circles are purple (because of the same color too inconspicuous)

Very nice:

- Mod Icons and Stepmania/Circles look good
- i love the purple gradient
Topic Starter
Vysion

Fatal3ty wrote:

Nice Skin, but that need update. (My optinion)

- Ranking Letters are too big (that will be overlapped the buttons, when Watch Replay and Retry show up)
- Mania-Hitlighting are too big and very distracting
- One Combo Color are too dark, hard to see for Approach Circle
- Inputkey Numbers are invisible (add InputOverlayText: 255,255,255 under [Colours]
- Cursor is bad, hard to see when Circles are purple (because of the same color too inconspicuous)

Very nice:

- Mod Icons and Stepmania/Circles look good
- i love the purple gradient

Thanks for the feedback, I will address the huge mania hit lighting. When playing with bars I noticed it as well, but forgot to resize before exporting. For combo colors I don't think I have control over them, it's determined by the map.

I'll update it within the next couple of hours

Update: Updated to 1.1
nat2011
this skin when i download to use it,don't look the same as in the picture?
Matt2e2

nat2011 wrote:

this skin when i download to use it,don't look the same as in the picture?

It's because the skin was designed to work on HD resolutions only (resolutions with 800+ px height). Try using this program to fix that issue.
thepowerful14
I love this skin i would give it a 9/10 for style one thing i would request would making a green colored note i found in the skin files that you can edit the color of the notes and i found there was a red blue lightblue and yellow colored note if you can add in a couple more colors for notes in !osu!mania that would be great
airboy546
why did it look like the default osu mania skin but a bit bigger and in the middle??
DeltaWinZZ
It looks very nice but how do i play with the circles in mania ? i dont like the bars
[Lmc]Gandalf
which is the circle skin that sillyfangirl currently uses is that I love that skin but I don't know the name
Vasion
Vysion my daddy
Jackal9859
how do i get the circle keys
JoshBayasca
Do you have a low quality version for low-end PCs?
osu! lags when I use the high quality version.
tangonya
someone's gotta let me know how to switch the mania skin to circles instead of bars. i adore this skin but i suck at using bars
RyukiProtogen
how do you use the circle and arrow versions of the skin?
BB2011
how do you change arrow skins?
NotBeluPhat
P:)
NeoTheProtogen
I got it Working! This is an HD skin. And only the ..@x2 files are used. So to enable that i just changed the value of the " HighResolution " from the file [osu.PCUSERNAME.cfc] to: 1 (HighResolution = 1)
NvC]IFusion

RyukiProtogen wrote:

You need to change it on the osu nyon skin files
handsomecrowd16

NvC]IFusion wrote:

RyukiProtogen wrote:

You need to change it on the osu nyon skin files
how tho?
JDizz456
anyone know how to switch it from bars to circles?
Aioav

JDizz456 wrote:

anyone know how to switch it from bars to circles?
Hey there I've been messing around with it, and if you're still looking for the answer
in the skin .ini I copy the skin-circle into the skin ini And that's seem to have changed it over. I am still messing around with it, but when I tried doing replace bars with arrows or circles, it seemed to have not work. Hope this helps out anyone who's downloaded the skin and is looking for the answer

Osu>Skins>Nyon1.2>skin(looking for the configuration setting type file)> Open up the one you desire, then copy paste it into the first skin .ini and it should work. Make sure to make a copy on the desktop.