forum

Anime Series You're Looking Forward To:

posted
Total Posts
show more
Accelerator-kun
Also "La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia" (JC Staff) will be interesting.
The Ribbon Red

Oreiora wrote:

1. Yuru Yuri 2
So far.

Looking for more additions, though. Recommendations of anything is needed.
Tsukimi Luna

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Oreiora wrote:

1. Yuru Yuri 2
Ill need to go thru the list when i wake up tomorrow
Valentiino

The only ones that captured my attention atm
KuroiHiKirby
  • Seitokai no Ichizon 2 (I adore Studio DEEN)
    Oreimo 2
    Sword Art Online
    Little Busters
Also heard rumor that 07th was working on something unrelated to When They Cry. Dunno how reliable that it, but it's there nonetheless.
I always try keeping up to date with my anime. I have a few friends that watch other series', and one in particular that tries to watch it all. For the most part, recommendations come from these, as well as my own view on what I think might be interesting.

Will probably edit this list as I catch up more and more on series' with multiple seasons.
Minty Gum

Oreiora wrote:

Oreimo 2
Oh yes~ ♥
Katsuie
Anything that has the genre, "Ecchi" or atleast definitely.

But I got hopes for these Sequels, but they aren't coming out so I'm losing hope ;
Hajime no Ippo S3.
Nyan Koi! S2

And many others, I just forgot. xD
Nyquill

Valentiino wrote:

FUCKING THIS
Katsuie
I don't get why Horizon gets a Season 2. The anime itself is pretty slow, which is why I dropped it. Never found out the excitement of that anime.
Valentiino

xEvolution wrote:

I don't get why Horizon gets a Season 2. The anime itself is pretty slow, which is why I dropped it. Never found out the excitement of that anime.
Well, it gets a season 2 because season 1 didn't finish the story
Topic Starter
Oreiora
There's actually quite a few good ones coming out in the latter half of the year, I actually quite liked Horizon but I forgot all about it when I started watching Fate/Zero. Also, alot of animes end without a well-rounded conclusion, for example: In mayo chiki's last episode the main character just goes out with some random background character who has a glasses fetish leaving the main plot untouched and unresolved. But arguably it never had a plot to begin with.

Anyways, tari tari looks nice and the opening's going to be sung by AiRi. I might add that to the list if I end up having time. School is always a pain, anime's best enjoyed when you don't have an assignment due the following day...
Suzu_old_1
Code Breaker <- I think this will be an EPIC anime :3

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate <- school life and romance <3

Campione! <- looks like harem,romance,action and comedy ^_^

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai <- This will be the best show >_< (the plot is really...interesting^^)

and sora no otoshimono (I read that the 3rd season will be aired in november or december >.<)
Topic Starter
Oreiora
I might watch Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai, at first I thought it was going to be a 18+ series but then I went to the official site and it seems ok.

I've been following the Code Breaker manga for awhile now, they should've made an anime adaption ages ago imo.

Sora no Otoshimono's S3's been greenlit but I'm not sure when it'll air exactly though, you're probably right. I read about it here though.

^Also nice signature, don't know many people that know about sonico.
Suzu_old_1

Oreiora wrote:

^Also nice signature, don't know many people that know about sonico.
It's too bad that Sonico isn't so popular like Miku =_=
Bakario
Kaiji III
One Outs II
Akagi II

)=
Katsuie

Valentiino wrote:

xEvolution wrote:

Well, it gets a season 2 because season 1 didn't finish the story
But considering Season 1, it doesn't deserve Season 2.

BUT WHAT SHOULD GET SEASON 3 IS AQUARIOOOOOOON.

Oh and Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai seems like a perfect anime for any Ecchi, Action lover. Holla.
Topic Starter
Oreiora
Season 3s aren't that common though, but its up to the sales/original author. Usually a season 2 is already considered risky for anime production companies, unless the sales are outstanding; which doesn't necessarily reflect upon how good the anime was.

Nyquill
you guys should get ready for robotics;notes
Shirotaku
Oreimo 2 :D
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon 2 :3
The Ribbon Red
Guess when I open my eyes, I actually have something to look forward to.

Symphoniax wrote:

Yuru Yuri!

Sword Arts Online 8-)
Symphoniax
Yuru Yuri!

Sword Arts Online 8-)
Accelerator-kun

Symphoniax wrote:

Yuru Yuri!

Sword Arts Online 8-)
Also "La storia della arcana famiglia".
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

May I know your true intentions/expectations and reasons for looking forward to that anime?
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

May I know your true intentions/expectations and reasons for looking forward to that anime?
I can link you a page, but it's in italian :P
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Shoot.
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Shoot.
http://www.jigoku.it/news/2228/la-stori ... ell-anime/
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

http://www.jigoku.it/news/2228/la-storia-della-arcana-famiglia-promo-dell-anime/
I knew there was at least something that I'll understand! (The CM)

All that I could make up is that they're some resistance/secret service/whatever group from the CM and your page. I think I might be looking into that too (since all of them are wearing sexy black tuxes; should've added loli, though). Do they have relations with the spiritual world? It kinda feels like it. And extreme colleague/family bonds are expected.

SIDE NOTE: Why are you giving me a website to hell? (If you catch my drift)
silmarilen
i want a season 2 of kampfer, but i doubt thats going to happen any time soon
Sonez_old
Ore mo s2
Little Busters - omgkudwtfawesomesauce
California
that guy in the picture from the anime aruvu rezuru kind of looks like kinji from hidan no aria
UnderminE
MOYASHIMON YESSS /O/O/O
bagiaaa
Kizumonogatari

Oh, and Fate stay/night's Heaven's Feel. Seriously i'm fed up playing the VN so any series/movie anime will be accepted
Stark
oreimo II - dog days II
Dieathan
For the upcoming season, just Sword Art Online at the moment.
Pizzicato
Sankarea II
d3vilpanda
I was looking forward to Arcana Famiglia the most this season but the first episode came out already ^^ It looks great so far in my option anyway.
Also looking forward to Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Kokoro Connect, Oreimo II, Ao no Exorcist Movie and Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home.
The Ribbon Red

d3vilpanda wrote:

I was looking forward to Arcana Famiglia the most this season but the first episode came out already ^^ It looks great so far in my option anyway.
Also looking forward to Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Kokoro Connect, Oreimo II, Ao no Exorcist Movie and Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home.
Wait, it did? Gotta look onto that.
d3vilpanda

The Ribbon Red wrote:

d3vilpanda wrote:

Wait, it did? Gotta look onto that.
Yes, you go do that. I think this anime will be quite enjoyable :3
Accelerator-kun
Just watched first episode of La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia.
I really liked it, the style is good, and the action scenes too! The only bad thing is the japanese spelling of italian words x3
Anyway, I'm waiting ep 2!
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Just watched first episode of La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia.
I really liked it, the style is good, and the action scenes too! The only bad thing is the japanese spelling of italian words x3
Anyway, I'm waiting ep 2!
Really? Is it that good? And an awesome fighting scenes as well?

Give me a sitrep.
show more