forum

Why do not I add the pp?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yaeco
pls help
Why do not I add the pp when I finish the beetmap if the profile shows +30 and the counter does not add anything?
por que no me suma el pp cuando termino el beetmap si en el perfil aparece +30 y el el contador no suma nada ?
Remilo
Hm, its a little hard to understand, but i think it doesn't show the +30pp because maps are weighted a certain amount. Like ur top play will be waited 100% so it will give you all the PP from the map. Your other lower plays will be weighted for example, If you FC'd a map that gives 20pp it would be weighted to a pp of 10. Just check ur profile and see how much the play was weighted it should be in white text. Or maybe the map isn't ranked? anyways i hope this helps! :3
Arival
The way the PP system works is it only counts your top 50 plays to your overall pp and as you go down in the top 50 it gets weighted less and less. So even if it was worth 30pp it may not even be weighted at all.
lewski

Arival wrote:

The way the PP system works is it only counts your top 50 plays

That's not how it works at all. Every submitted score on a ranked map is considered; most of them will just get too small a multiplier to affect the total. The multiplier goes under 1% at the 90th best play, so if, for example, the top 100 plays shown on your profile are all over 200pp, you'll have a lot more than a hundred plays that contribute at least 1pp towards your total. The algorithm to calculate your total pp can be found on the wiki.