forum

Need Help With Plateau

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seina
Hi,

For the past 3-4 weeks, I've been stuck between 12k and 11k ranking. Every time I get back to 11k ranking, the next day I go back to 12k. I know I shouldn't focus too much on ranking, but it's kinda frustrating for me when I can't feel a sense of improvement. Is there a way I can get out of this position?
Remilo
If you've hit a plateau try to focus on things your doing wrong. Like do you suck at streaming? or is your consistency bad. Those are examples of areas that could be stopping on you. Just keep playing for fun. Rank doesn't really show your true skill. I'm in the same exact situation you are i have been stuck at (60k) for along time mainly cause i suck at streaming. If you are frustrated take a break from the game and just stop caring about ranking. I see some PP farmers who are like 10k but cant fc a long map with streams, all they learn is how to double time, i know im being a little bit of a hypocrite since my top score is kira kira but The sense of improvement happens overtime it wont happen immediately.
Topic Starter
Seina
Okay, thank you for the advice!
UnnamedBeast

Ramilo wrote:

If you've hit a plateau try to focus on things your doing wrong. Like do you suck at streaming? or is your consistency bad. Those are examples of areas that could be stopping on you. Just keep playing for fun. Rank doesn't really show your true skill. I'm in the same exact situation you are i have been stuck at (60k) for along time mainly cause i suck at streaming. If you are frustrated take a break from the game and just stop caring about ranking. I see some PP farmers who are like 10k but cant fc a long map with streams, all they learn is how to double time, i know im being a little bit of a hypocrite since my top score is kira kira but The sense of improvement happens overtime it wont happen immediately.

you can deadass get 2 digits without being able to stream
repr1se

Nwott wrote:

Hi,

For the past 3-4 weeks, I've been stuck between 12k and 11k ranking. Every time I get back to 11k ranking, the next day I go back to 12k. I know I shouldn't focus too much on ranking, but it's kinda frustrating for me when I can't feel a sense of improvement. Is there a way I can get out of this position?

Skill is correlated with PP and rank, but is not measured by PP and rank. Further, your skill is not measured by the scorecard at the end of each map. Sounds crazy, but it's true.
Skill is measured by versatility, aim, rhythm, and aim/rhythm coordination. Look at that instead of your rank.
My Angel Jeremy

UnnamedBeast wrote:

Ramilo wrote:

This is acually true
Remilo

My Angel Jeremy wrote:

UnnamedBeast wrote:

Ramilo wrote:

This is acually true

This is so sad, :(