forum

What can you do to not lose your grip in-game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
maciek
As you've read, I have a tablet. When I play osu! I often lose my grip. I feel like it's fine when I play maps that have around 1 minute, but any longer and I think my sweat causes my grip to slowly fall apart.

I tried putting paper on my pen, but that just makes me unconfortable and aim even worse.

Is there a method or a material to make my pen more stable? For reference, my pen is from the CTL-480 (Wacom intuos). plz help
Remilo
I had the same issue but not as bad. The only solution i can possibly give you is to wash ur hands more? So they ain't greasy and disgusting. I guess it will kinda go away overtime like it did to me.
Topic Starter
maciek
thanks for the suggestion, Ramilo.

as a functioning human being, I wash my hands daily. That doesn't seem to solve my problems with my grip falling apart tho. :/
lewski
glue
repr1se
Try wrapping a rubber band around the pen.
Topic Starter
maciek
Will try, thanks for the suggestion!
VinZentVanDough
I use a mouse so i don't know if I'll be much help. Just make sure you dry your hands before playing, try chill the room out a bit so you don't sweat so much, another thing you can do is readjust your grip whenever possible (a slider, short breaks, etc.).