forum

[Archived] Just a question in the back of mind, not urgent.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Awosomeandy
This is just a question that has been in the back of my mind, so it is not urgent.

How come Eyes Hald Closed by Truzan, is loved? Everyone in the beatmap comments agree it should be ranked.

I know there are beatmap requirements for something to be ranked, so did eyes hald closed not follow one of these requirements? Idk, just a question I had.
Nigrod
I mean when I look at the discussions, there were a couple people asking for loved but I think he might of wanted it to go to loved. Btw i never played the map so I don’t know what it looks like
Topic Starter
Awosomeandy
Oh, ok, he wanted loved, its a jump map, so maybe he did not want people to farm PP from it? Idk, thanks for the answer.
GlaZe
I havent looked at the map so i could be wrong, but alot of the times loved maps have stuff that breaks ranking criteria, making them unable to go for ranked. But if alot of people really love the map it will be put up for some sort of voting each month? Where people vote for which maps gets loved.

Maybe lazy mapper and didnt wanna fix unrankbale stuff xd

You should probably ask in https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/56 if you want a better answear though.