forum

Araragi Koyomi (CV: Kamiya Hiroshi) - 07734

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
depzdai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, May 04, 2019 at 8:04:41 AM

Artist: Araragi Koyomi (CV: Kamiya Hiroshi)
Title: 07734
Source: 続・終物語
Tags: meg rock zoku monogatari zokuomonogatari reverse final season opening hello goodbye
BPM: 115
Filesize: 10652kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. 3680009 (5.19 stars, 716 notes)
  2. Hard (3.33 stars, 451 notes)
Download: Araragi Koyomi (CV: Kamiya Hiroshi) - 07734
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Umm, I mean, the flow, the patterns, et cetera, everything is reversed. Understood? At least I tried, still just blame me if it does not work anyway.

Alternative
- For ones who want to have a different touch in the Insane diff: Download the rar through the link below, move it into the Songs folder of osu!, right-click the file and press "Extract here" (not "Extract to xxxx"): https://files.catbox.moe/l0ejbt.rar
- If you hate the alternative, you can re-download the original version here and do the same procedure as above: https://files.catbox.moe/gdaoo9.rar

Helpers and everyone who hypes and favourites this map, thank you very much desu.
Helpers
- Mod: Karnageee, lolka013, Rhonen, SubspeciesOSU, thanh_nemo, Time Capsule
- Testplaying: Daoski, Nesquack
- And other anonymous helpers.

It's "reverse" flow, not quite an element of "antiflow" (just some made-up technicalities tbh). I mean I still did lots of antiflow patterns in this map. However, "the flow going reversely" does not have the same meaning as "deconstructing the flow". It's more like when you reverse the objects (mainly sliders because of its holding and direction-introducing property) you will get the flows you originally expect. It and "antiflow" are not quite alike where even when you reverse the objects the "flows" will still be annoying.
In algebraic words, the "reserve flow" relation has antisymmetric property, while the "antiflow" relation has symmetric property. This idea sounds quite dumb tbh, still I hope you have a nice day. (: