forum

let's make a story

posted
Total Posts
show more
Meah
“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high www.youtube.com is down. 2 I am his
keremaru
“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high www.youtube.com is down. I am his 2nd wife
Meah
“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high www.youtube.com is down. I am his 2nd wife you
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high www.youtube.com is down. "I am his 2nd wife you know?"
Meah
“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high www.youtube.com is down. "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child.

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high www.youtube.com is down. "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis suddenly
Meah
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child.

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high www.youtube.com is down. "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis suddenly sun
Achromalia
don't mind if i make some slight corrections for a sec...

here we go.

I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child?

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, suddenly sun-burnt,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child?

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, suddenly sun-burnt, and
Meah
“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, suddenly sun-burnt, and hello
YamiHikari

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, suddenly sun-burnt, and hello there,
Meah

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, suddenly sun-burnt, and hello there, Saturn
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, suddenly sun-burnt, and hello there, Saturn. My
Meah
“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, suddenly sun-burnt, and hello there, Saturn. My hers
Achromalia
another painful edit:

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but
ClevelandsMyBro

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but atleast
keremaru

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage
YamiHikari

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill
ClevelandsMyBro

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Meah

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH zxyz99e
YamiHikari

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my
keremaru

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my hastened
YamiHikari

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and I
YamiHikari

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and I turned
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and I turned my
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and I turned my head
Nate Bait

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and I turned my head while
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating 90
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I wAs high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e", my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating 90 degrees
Nate Bait
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥." Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops," I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child?

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I was high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e," my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating 90 degrees, "Did

minor bug fixes: homecoming
yes bug fixes
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥." Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops," I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child?

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I was high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e," my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating 90 degrees. "Did you
Zelzatter Zero

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I was high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e," my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating 90 degrees. "Did you complete
Volta

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I was high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e," my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating 90 degrees. "Did you complete the
Zelzatter Zero

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I was high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e," my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating 90 degrees. "Did you complete the test?"
Nuuskamuikkunen

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat while eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked my edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channeled a stream of magic, and KAPOW, the teacher's pineapple became Area 51, which I immediately raided while I was high (www.youtube.com is down). "I am his 2nd wife you know?" Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis was suddenly sun-burnt. "Hello there, Saturn." Mine hurts, but at least I manage to kill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "zxyz99e," my breath hastened and I turned my head while rotating 90 degrees. "Did you complete the test?". Then
show more