forum

let's make a story

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child.

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child.

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh
keremaru

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars that
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of
TeeArctic1

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou
YamiHikari

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I
YamiHikari

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW
Pachiru
excuse me
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher

Pachiru wrote:

excuse me

You are excused
Meah

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became
Meah

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which
keremaru

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to do homework for tommorow. "Do you hate your parents?" asked edgy teacher. "Maybe, duh sky will fALL unto the scars of my soul. Thou shall fear my humongous power!" I channelled a stream of magic and KAPOW, the teacher pineapple became area51, which I immediately
show more