forum

let's make a story

posted
Total Posts
show more
vinnicci
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child. I was

(I am removing Meah's contribution because we agreed to not let this story become too stupid)

Yes papa,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child. I was

(I am removing Meah's contribution because we agreed to not let this story become too stupid)

“Yes papa” was
samX500
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child.

“Yes papa” was the
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child.

“Yes papa” was the last
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place
Bloom

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and

(Was expecting someone to say wood but what was I thinking lmao)
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating

(Was expecting somone to say burning himself or his belongings cause this story is pretty edgy)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just
keremaru

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat and eating corpses. "What in the goddamn...” I just didn't want to
show more