forum

let's make a story

posted
Total Posts
show more
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I
samX500
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her
samX500
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn
samX500
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child. I
Meah
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child. I 9ͮͬͧ9̽ͫÑ̥̗͇̞͌͐♣̫̜͔̈́♦̣͇̝̳ͦ•̶̙̻̝̟̙̦◘̌̇̾͗̍○̭̞͓̘̰͉͌ͬͯ͛̽ͭñ̜̤̫̻͕̺̣̈̌͂̉́͆2̣͓̆̋̾̊2̽͗͏̘̺̹͔̻̟4̬̥̓ͥ͂6̵̙̹̱̝̎8ͮͨͥ҉͙̟8̥̹̯̪͎͉͓͊!̗̖͈͚͕̪́͑̓͂̏̒̐@̬̩̟̱̝ͭͪ͋̕#̹͔̱̜͚̱͓͞$͉̜%̸͓̭͙̥͖͆̆̄̍ͩ̓ͥ#̶̫ͭ̏̅̑̿^̙̩̼̘̝̟͐̒̇̌̒&̮͇̳͉ͫ*$̨̭̬͕͕̟̿̑ͅ%͋ͫ͠%͖̞͙̪̙̜̣ͤ́̿ͭ̓̚$̸̱̗͉̩ͫ̑ͨͣ̿@̞͂ͨͩ̓ͥ̑ͬͅ#̪̲͎̹̦̍̈́̄͡ͅ
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child. I 9ͮͬͧ9̽ͫÑ̥̗͇̞͌͐♣̫̜͔̈́♦̣͇̝̳ͦ•̶̙̻̝̟̙̦◘̌̇̾͗̍○̭̞͓̘̰͉͌ͬͯ͛̽ͭñ̜̤̫̻͕̺̣̈̌͂̉́͆2̣͓̆̋̾̊2̽͗͏̘̺̹͔̻̟4̬̥̓ͥ͂6̵̙̹̱̝̎8ͮͨͥ҉͙̟8̥̹̯̪͎͉͓͊!̗̖͈͚͕̪́͑̓͂̏̒̐@̬̩̟̱̝ͭͪ͋̕#̹͔̱̜͚̱͓͞$͉̜%̸͓̭͙̥͖͆̆̄̍ͩ̓ͥ#̶̫ͭ̏̅̑̿^̙̩̼̘̝̟͐̒̇̌̒&̮͇̳͉ͫ*$̨̭̬͕͕̟̿̑ͅ%͋ͫ͠%͖̞͙̪̙̜̣ͤ́̿ͭ̓̚$̸̱̗͉̩ͫ̑ͨͣ̿@̞͂ͨͩ̓ͥ̑ͬͅ#̪̲͎̹̦̍̈́̄͡ͅ my
Meah
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child. I 9ͮͬͧ9̽ͫÑ̥̗͇̞͌͐♣̫̜͔̈́♦̣͇̝̳ͦ•̶̙̻̝̟̙̦◘̌̇̾͗̍○̭̞͓̘̰͉͌ͬͯ͛̽ͭñ̜̤̫̻͕̺̣̈̌͂̉́͆2̣͓̆̋̾̊2̽͗͏̘̺̹͔̻̟4̬̥̓ͥ͂6̵̙̹̱̝̎8ͮͨͥ҉͙̟8̥̹̯̪͎͉͓͊!̗̖͈͚͕̪́͑̓͂̏̒̐@̬̩̟̱̝ͭͪ͋̕#̹͔̱̜͚̱͓͞$͉̜%̸͓̭͙̥͖͆̆̄̍ͩ̓ͥ#̶̫ͭ̏̅̑̿^̙̩̼̘̝̟͐̒̇̌̒&̮͇̳͉ͫ*$̨̭̬͕͕̟̿̑ͅ%͋ͫ͠%͖̞͙̪̙̜̣ͤ́̿ͭ̓̚$̸̱̗͉̩ͫ̑ͨͣ̿@̞͂ͨͩ̓ͥ̑ͬͅ#̪̲͎̹̦̍̈́̄͡ͅ my sσthísísmєswαllσwíngmчprídєstαndíngínfrσntσfчσusαчíngímsσrrчfσrthαtníghtαndígσвαcktσdєcєmвєrαllthєtímє.
samX500
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child. I was

(I am removing Meah's contribution because we agreed to not let this story become too stupid)
Meah
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child. I was

(I am removing Meah's contribution because we agreed to not let this story become too stupid)

Yes
vinnicci

Yes papa,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was
samX500
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child.

“Yes papa” was the
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I still remember those days, filled endlessly with horror, ridden with rancor from my soft pelage. My fur rustled and burned with pickles. I tried so hard, but did not realize that my soap was actually pickle juice. “Egh, I thought that'd be 🔥lit🔥". Though I hastily put lotion onto my fur to heal my burns, my skin ached. During the week, I practiced meditation and it killed my fursona. "Oops", I muttered, as Belle Delphine jumped and spilled all the gamer girl bath water on Jerry, and they ran away. Ever thought why my mother left me when I presented her my unborn child.

“Yes papa” was the last
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis
pentaqola

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place
Bloom

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning
samX500

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning
vinnicci

“Yes papa” was the last thing I said to my deceased brother while crying. I went into my cell where mitosis takes place and started burning my morning fat
show more