forum

let's make a story

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arbusion
okay so we'll just post one word and the person below continues the story by posting another word, basically

i'll start..

once
Aiseca
Once in
Topic Starter
Arbusion
Once in a
Achromalia
Once in a blue
levesterz
Once in a blue ocean
abraker
Once in a blue ocean swam
TheLegendaryHD
Once in a blue ocean swam a
Penguin
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic
Achromalia
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin,
Tad Fibonacci
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the
Zekks
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry
Husa
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry
Penguin
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The
Tad Fibonacci
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter
Penguin
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named
Luqanted
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX
Plini
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX ruined
Topic Starter
Arbusion
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX ruined my
Tad Fibonacci
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX ruined my story.
Topic Starter
Arbusion
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX ruined my story. What
Tad Fibonacci
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX ruined my story. What is
Topic Starter
Arbusion
Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX ruined my story. What is anime?
Aiseca
For the sake of this thread getting a real sense, I'll try to fix the response to make it look like a legit story maker when I reply

Once in a blue ocean swam a gigantic dolphin, the blueberry berry. The hunter named xXxMagicalDefensePowderOfTheBestFurryEver6969CookieziPeppyOsuLuqantedxXxXxXX ruined my story.

"What is anime?", the
Tad Fibonacci

"What is anime?", the hunter
Topic Starter
Arbusion

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered.
Plini

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He
Topic Starter
Arbusion

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't
Penguin

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine
Tad Fibonacci

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine what
hypercyte

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine what life
Penguin

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine what life would
Tad Fibonacci

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine what life would be
hypercyte

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine what life would be like
Topic Starter
Arbusion

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine what life would be like without
Plini

"What is anime?", the hunter muttered. He couldn't imagine what life would be like without Off-topic
show more