forum

Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AWahab
I know that there is a bunch of these posts, but i'd like to make my own for once.
So, i am a mouse player, not a very good one, i have about 200 something pp, i suck at this game. But it is fun for me, and i enjoy playing it, i'd just like to take it a step further and maybe buy a tablet, yet i have some questions
Pros & cons?
Which tablet should i buy?
Would it make a difference?

Hope people can answer, thx!:)
Arbusion
it does take a while to get used to, by the time you get used to tablet you might feel like you are performing better, but in the end you'll improve on either, it is easily possible to get high ranks with mouse, as it is with tablet, whatever is more comfortable for you. but if you do switch, do know that it will take time, and if you do want to, it is better to do it earlier, since it won't take as long to adapt to higher star maps, as for which tablet, it doesn't really matter, but i suggest getting hawku driver with it, it is really good for osu, just buy a fancy looking tablet i guess i dont know
Liyuu
There really isn't a difference on Tablet or Mouse, they both get the job done, but mouse has accelerating while tablet does not, that's really the only edge Tablet has, as for the recommendations:
I'd go for G430/630 for the cheaper tablets, they get the job done flawlessly, with no lag and also cheap, but if you can get to spend a little more, go for a Wacom 470,471,480, etc...