forum

Portal Report; Contingency Plan - ⌐◘▬▓▐

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

About

The entity known as Serrai has been classified as a type 3 anomaly -- inapproachable chaotic neutral metaflorm -- which makes it difficult to study, unpredictable, and not subject to known laws of science. The entity acts on and leaves behind material which is indistinguishable from magic; some stuff I cannot fathom the composition nor architecture of. The one thing I did manage to crack the science of, and replicate, is the portal technology used to jump between various dimensions and areas. Serrai is known to use portals to lead denizens astray to limbo, or psychochrophibic dimensions. Studying these dimensions was no easy task and reconstructing the relation to Serrai was even more of a challenge

Events

A-Breaking Laboratory upon OT Royal Society's orders was tasked in devising a portal severity scale in order to identify which portals were safe enough for investigation and which portals had to be quarantined. The scale is as follows:

• EpSiLoN - avoid at all costs; Royal OT Society prohibits entry
    DELTA - highly recommended to avoid
    Beta - undesirable location
    alpha - likely stable
    null - entry permited at will
The following are the recorded portal events so far:

Results

The gathered information regarding the portals reveal that Serrai is creating progressively dangerous portals. If this pattern is to continue, it is very possible that OT can experience mass hysteria and decrease immunity against Trashipitus to practical nonexistance. Additionally, the more dangerous portals are known to leak out residue that is known to be very toxic and poisonous to denizens of OT, and have been shown to be the perfect breeding ground for the Trahipitus Virus.

Correlating these portals to Serrai, I and my team obtained a clearer picture of what kind of entity Serrai really is. The biggest clues were left here, the prediction of a future, and here, describing the apocalyptic outcome of a distant land Serrai hailed from. It is more than that, however. Serrai is not simply a refugee from there. The way Serrai behaves is a lot like a restless ghost that haunts until put to rest.

When you think about it, it makes sense. The land Serrai comes from was suddenly ravaged by cruel lords and caused a mass genocide of content. Serrai was likely one of the denizens caught in the crossfire and died that day. By some freak accident a part of Serrai turned away from Vallalha and came back to find a land similar to the one that fell. Since then Serrai has been giving cryptic messages, some that makes sense, some that don't, trying to tell us something.

One thing still does not make sense, however. The portals have not always been a thing Serrai used, and now they are frequent and been becoming more violent. I have suspicion that Serrai has started to realize that it is not what it used to be and starting to escape whatever, wherever, it is. However, I don't think it knows how to and just shoots in the dark into random dimensions to hopefully get the right one. This has created a dangerous situation and an very unstable entity.

Going Forward

Since the discovery that Serrai is an entity with lesser physical attributes, the Serrai Apprehension Task Force has been suspended, and focus have shifted to approaching the problem from a different angle. First we shall develop the methods needed to mitigate damaged caused by Serrai's tech -- mainly from portals and psychovisual residue. Second, we shall use what we know about this entity to reach its "source". Details regarding that are still in development, and are expected to be finished within the next presidential elections.

Royal OT Scientist has been reverse engineering the portal technology used by Serrai in hopes of finding something of use. However, his methods are questionable at best. When interviewed about how he plans to achieve that, he said, "A portal to somewhere is something Serrai can do any day. My mission is to beyond that. I need a portal to within a portal, and outside itself. Reshaping the holofabric that separates the portal from us will allow me to create not a flat portal but one with interesting curved shapes. You can't physically touch a portal, and nothing I know of can approach it like a material object. So I shall summon the ultimate portal that allows me to put portals through portals and mitigate the damage that can be done by them that way."

Aiseca
At the latter end of the former era, there have been sightings of Denizens suddenly has the ability to summon portals like Serrai does. Maybe the infection was spread out during the court trial and the election since most of the Denizens weren't that cautious about the environment and the lack of authorities to enforce sanitation before and after these major events took place in OT.

More data Should be gathered and examined before trying to figure out a solution to this crisis.

-Forum Creeper
AI.
Vuelo Eluko
subscribe2pewdiepie
Tad Fibonacci
m̪̼͕̜ ͅe̛͚̦̖͖̦q̟͕ ̪̺̼̪r̠̙͉͙͈͕͜s͕̯̰̙x̣͚̬͟ ͓̪͚j̮̥̗̪̥͔̮i̲i͔̙̮̰̠̻͍̕p̩̞̞̫͈͜m͔͍r̦̫̮̭k̰̱͉̬͚ ̣͙ͅẃ͎s̻̜̻͍̝̟͇ ̣ks҉̻̫̹͍̹̲̜ş͙̫̩̣̜h̩̰̪̺͕̰̙.̛̞̘͖͙͓͙
͖m͏j̛ ̸̹̪̮̩c̺̼̰̥͍̖s̯̫̹y̰͕̰̕'̳̞̞͎̭̝̥͘v̪̻̬̲̼͍̟i̮͇͉͚̟̹̩ ͖̮̗̗̙͘ͅv̼͖̼i̜̤͈͢e҉͈͉h̛̭̹m̞̖̭̻̀ṛ̡̱̬͓̩̳k҉̼̹̪ ͍̺͎̘x̤̼̻̻͚l̰m͙͎w̳̬͓͕, ̨͓̜̦͕͍̤̯m̢͎x͏̩̝̳̫͓̞̪ ̰̹̘͔̞͜l͏̦e̯͎̣̗̪͖w̙̭̟͕̮ ̴è̬̖̬̱͇p̶̥͕̺̺͍̯̖v͚̙̮͙͓̳ͅi̖̭͓̙̪̖̯͘e͏͍̪͍̣ͅh͉̩̭͉̩̖̯c̙͓ͅ ̣̼̱̘̟f̡͎̹̘̳̘̳̲i̵̪̝͕̪͍̝̩i̺̦̹̼͚r̵͍̳̬̜ ̩̭̞̦̪̥͡x̞̣̦̹͖̞̣s̷̙̞̟̺̮̯̹s̗̝͓͎ ͞p̫̫̲̫̪̦̼͝e̤̩x҉͍i̠̯ ̶̤̝̝͉̭̱j̶͔s̡̤̞̱v̮̫̩ ͟q̦͈̭̰̣i̴̖͈͕̳ͅ.̨̫͓ͅ
̛̫͈̗̻̬̹ͅm̭̫͉̱ ̼͈͚̣̦͉̬l͖̰̝͈͚͚͡ȩ̯z͇̹̱̣̩̣͙i̱͡ͅ ̦̩̻f͕̬̰͡y̡͉̞̖̪x̺͙̪̹̘̬͠ ̬̪̀s̠̜̟ri̷ a̰̯̖̗͕̙͡m̷̩͔ͅw͏l̶̹͕.̩̝͙̕ ͇̤̬̻̺e̘̳͢w̛̙̜̼̹ ̜͝e̹ ̦̼̮̭q̡͈̭i͍͔̝̭̪̮͓q̫͖̮f͉i̠̭͝v̵͎̩ ̻̪̝̱͍͎s̴̬̗j̨̦͚̪̥̜͍͙ ̗̤̘x̣͖l̹̠i̼͓ s̴̖̥̦͍̘̞̰x͖̰̮͔͇̱ͅ ̶v̯͍̰̗͚̝̣s͏c̼̩e͎͈̻͇̙̠͈͜p̯͕̭ ̷̹̮̱̦w̰͉s̡̘̘͚g͞m̦̤̞͇̥͝ͅixc͍͍͎͖̥̞ ̣̩ͅs͓̣̝j̠̀ ̬̟̝͖͈̗͖u͠y̝̲͇̮͘e̜̘̫̮̗̖p̰̺̣͓̯̞m̭x͈͈̯͞c͕̠̬, ̤͖m͉̥̱̩͜ ̫̭̪̗̮̘a̪͎̤̰̦̥̘͜e͝r̻̻̤̹̥̜͇͠x̝͔̣̀ ̰͕͇͉e͔f̵̱͈͇̪͖v̲e͔͚̦o̼͖̻͔̖i͔̤͍͎̮v̨̪̮̫̤̟ ͖̩̜̤̥x̹̠͔͖̫s̬̥̮ ̢̺͙̮̳v̝͝i̥w̷̱̭̺͈̖s̬̭̼̞̲̺͕p̝̪͡z͔̱̞̜i̭͓̟̺͘ ͕̘͕̦̠̞x̞͈̪̥̖̳̺͟l̟͔m̮͖̲̣w͓͚ ̡̞̱̟̺͍͓͔m̯̻w̗̗̟w̧̟y̷͙̜͎i̮̠͔͈̳.̜̲͟
̳̼̦̞c̞̝̫̬̻s̜̮y̮̕ ̩̭͎͉͡e̫̯̠͠v̻͙̣͈̦i ͈͓s͎̯̤̪̩ͅý̼͔̺̤͓̞v̨̞̬̖̞̳ͅ ͙s͕͉̲͜r͔̀p҉c͏͈̖̱̺͕͔ͅ ͎̭̲̲͍͘l̙̜͕̤s͖̱͍͙͍ti͉̗̮͙̣,̜̫̥̲͎̭ ҉̣̩̯͇̱̻e̡͙̖f̫͖͎̞͘v̛̪̤͎̹̗e̺̫̯̱̪͇ò͎i͖͉̺̮ͅv̴͈͕.͕͔̥ ̡̱̯̤͇sŕ͓̦͍̼̳p͕̖̠̼̰c͎̲ ̛̘c̳ͅś̰̰ͅy̩ ̙͚̥͎̖͇̻g̜̰̺̙̮̰e̼͠r͚̙͖̘̖ ̸͍̺̝̞ẃ̟̞̜̘x̱s̢t͙̜̻̝̘͓̗ ͔̀x̱̭̰́l̴̰̺̗m͓w̖̲̕.̠
̹͡m͚̣̻͎̣̪ͅx͚̟͇̥̻͇̘͠ ͏w̰̯̤̮̳͚i̻̣̞͔̙i̼̣͞q̙͍̼w̹̘ x̲̗l̟͔̟̣̺̕e̥̙͎̤̦̯͍x̥͍̘̦͓ ̨q̯̱̞̠̯͠c̤̭ ͉͉͔̬͍g̴̩̱̟̤̹̲s̭̯̖̳ͅr̝͍͝w̳͟ͅg͚̣̺͇̻ṃ̺̗͎̝͎s͠y̛͙͔͎̣͕̖ẁ̖̪̼̖̰̹r͞i̵͕ẁ̤͚̣̹̰ͅw̨̟̲̲̦ ̩̻̫͍̘͖m̝͉͔̥̯w̗͉ ̦̬̝͞w͝p͏͍̤̼̘s͉͚a̖͎̯̺̪͎͜p͖͇̕c͖̤ ̜̦͚̱jͅeh͔̤m̝͙̝̘͔r̸͎͕͕̯̻̼̼k͕̪̣͉ ̪̣͓͖͓͝ͅͅe̶͍̦̩̭̜̼͈a͈͕̙̗̤ͅe̤c̯̣̻͜.̶͓͉̖͕̪ ̵̲̙̞̪̖̲̜m͏͍̼͖̳̣̲̝ ̟̩̀h̞͉̥̙̩͙s̰r̯̬͙̞͎̖̕'̳̥͙̙̞̳͘x̭̩͍̙̹ͅ ͏̗o̰r͚̠͖͓̭ş͍̖a͇̥̳ͅͅ ͙̯̦m͍͇͎͖̟͘j̟̪̭̖ ̳͚̟̱̙̥̥m͉̦ ҉̝͉̰̱͎̯̱ǵ̠̯͖e̷r̵ ̲̦̙w̪̠̯̭̝̗x̳̻e͙͚c̟̦ ̥͇͈͝ḛa͕̼̟e̸̗͓̮o̷̦̟̹i͇̠̩̳̺ ͚͎͖̻j̢̩̫̤̤ͅs͙̩̜̰̱͕̝v̵̜̹ ̪̖͙̜̹͖p̖̜͡ś̙͎̣̤r̡k͚̦̬̞̲.̙̣
̯m͎̤̩̱̻̰ ̩̳̲͔̜̜͟ạ͕͇̞̲͖̫e͈r̵̺̩̖͎xiḩ̟̳͕̻ x̨͉̥s̵̝͎̙͇͚ ̶̣͖̟̩̙̰w̡̟̦̘gv҉͖̪͔̠͕̱i̙̝̠̳̱͖͓e̝͙̤̲̩͎͘q̨̙ ̩̙̝̟̕j͔͚̭̲͔̼s͓͖͖̱̙̻ͅv͕̪̝ͅ ͖̘̞́l̻̞̜̜̙̜ͅi҉̗p̳t̗̼̙̦̘͙,͉͇͇͎̪ ͖͍̙̗̩̠̫f̥͔y̝̼͢x͏̝ ̯͓x̡̼̤̭͙̠̦l̷̥͍̗̦̳̻̫m̺͈̤̼͝w̵̘̥͕͍̻ ̥͓̭̺̩͇́m̺̪̰w͉̞͢ ̯e̝̻͠p̩̳͠p҉̠̟ ̣̼̜̰̱͘m̬̠̳͚ͅ ̸g̦͕̭̰͍e̼̣͎͚̻͉͖r͔ ̨͙͕q͏̲̫̝̙̟ͅy̟͈̩̮w̯̱x̻͇̖̜̗̟i̴͎̪̮v̩̮̤̖̟̬͈.̳̮
̡̥̼̹̝̜͖͍e̶͚̤̳͚̲f̼v̲̼͇̝͉̲͡eo͚̣̙̣̗ͅi̤̝̰͔v̴̱̦͎̝̣,̳̰̺̫̰͔ ͇̥̘̭̠̦͉m̶̦̗̫͈j̵̗̹̯͉̗̰̟ ̘͕͓ͅc͏͔̯̩̣s͇̲̬̬͜y͏̳̣'̥͕͙̱̙͙͘v̙i͘ ̱̮͡v̗̫̟͓̞̭i͇̰̭̪̹̳̥e͞h̟̖̩̟̟̦̦m̤̥͈ṛ̨̣̘k͖͔ x̫͇͍̩̭̙̭͞l̢̪̝̮̙͚m̛̭w͉̗.̯̩
̛̙̲̺h͚̪͎s̡͕̹̖̱̺̣̩r̦͍'͟x̥̯͉̫̣͚͙͟ ͎͓p͖͚͖̼̯͝i͉̦̬̻̱̩ͅx̕ ̥̗ę̖̖̟̗̙̖r̮̗c̡̮̦s͟r͈͉͚̜̺i͔̖̹̰͕ ̖̪̲̘̞̥̪i̸͙͕̤ͅṕw̛̙̞̮̣̩̼͈i̤̼̯̞̞ ̼̘̰̳͔̞͉i̸͕̙̥͚̖̼ͅr̸̹̳̯h͏̦ y̞̗t̰̝̣͔̟̦̰͘ ̲p̷̹m̞̟̪o͉͖̟̟̗̮̗i̹̦̦͢ ͈͈ͅq͖̞̱̠̭̳i̱̩͈.̨̰͎
͠m͓̩͚̫ ̡̘xl̩͍͔͉s͉̟y̡͔̯̪̲͈k҉̲̞̩l̲̯̦x͜ ̕xs͙̯͎̬̪̝͕ ̮̟͖̙̫̞͞ͅj̣̝̪̯̺̕m̤̬̖̱r̵̭h̺͜ ̷͖̱͔̭̰̱̬s̗̘͉̤y̢̘x̹̠͔͉̟͡ͅ ̟̞̙̼x̗̱̗̲͎̹̀l͖͎͇̗͈̝ͅi̡̟͔̟͚̗ ̢͕̪̣x̦̗̹͚͖̞̀v̼̦̬̯͔̦y͍̦͕͠x̸̖̙̖͈͎l̠͓̩̹̜̫ ̱̤̦̮̯̗s̡͓̣͙̙r͏̩ ̬̻̭̲͘q͓͕̟͚͞c͍ ̡͍̝̬s̘͜ąr̨͕̗̤̱͇͉͙.̻͙͇̪
m̹̘̪̰̟̘̱ ̸̬͙̱̩͓̳a̶̞̱͚͕̯e͉͖̲͓̳w̡̺ ̖̯p̼̜̦͍̜m̭o͓͠i̫̞͔̲̻̦͞ ҉̥̼̣m̺͖gé̪̼̯̩͕̼v̹̻̖̞̫̖͞y̫͟ẁ̺̭͎̣̼,̷̤̬̞̦ ̫̮m̹̻̜̺̫͎͖ ̟̳̬̜͖̯̕j̛͕͍̬̱͚p͔̦̮͙̀ͅi͘a̠͓̙͕̦̭͘ ̨͚x͖̞͔s̼̠s̪̳̝̘̖̤̬͟ ̼g͉͈̲̙͍̫ͅp̸s̱̝̯͢w͖̺̟i̱͖̲̜͕ ̴͍x̭̖̝̗̼͉͘s̷ ͉͔͈͜x҉l͇̰͞í̥͇ ̷̻͉̰̣̻͔w͍y̥̜̲͈̲̟̲̕r̩͕̜̥̙͜.̪̬̬̭̯ͅ ̻e̤̞͙͇̺͖̳͝r͚̭̜̰̪̝̲h̥̮̝̤͖ ̸̺̱̯̯͍̪͚r͚s̪̳̟̬͡ḁ̟͉͔̼ͅ ̵̞̹̭q͙͙͙̪c ̮̝͈͔̤a̻̻̮m҉̤r̜̣̪͎̥͈̜k̴w̨̫̮̙͓̞ ̲̝̙͚̻e͍̯͍v̛̘̣̯̼i̵͍͈̞̦̭ ͓̞̤͉͇̲̣͢f̲̳̻̰̘̭͚y͏v͚̕r̞̣͚̹̳͖̀x̢͇̰ ̧f̼͕̤̹̼̙c̡̱ ̜m͉x̥̹̕'͡w̹͢ ̻ļ̱͇̭͕̹ie̩͖̺͔̕x̛̯̦͕.͓̲͍̟
͓̟̭e͙͕͕̩̳̕f̶̗̤͉̙v̸eo̬̣̣i̴͖v̭,͏̠͙͕͙̲̠ ̙̳̦̣́ͅṕ̰̖̻i̻̯̖͠x͠ ̨̰q̪̣̰͝i̘͚̜͍̦̰ ͈̰̩̺̥̞ͅx̥͕̕ͅi̯͕̲͍͡p̬̜̩̤̞͢p͉͢ ̼̖ͅc̖͕̹̩s̵̼͓͇̫̦̻y҉ ̪͙͎͔͍ws̲͚͙͔̼͠q̬̺͔̯͢í͙̠̗̳ͅx͎̞͚̖͘ͅl̫̬͖͇̻͚͜m̨̪̞ṟ̠͎̦k҉̭̦̯͈̯̘:̧̖͎̮͎͖͈
̲̞͉̖̫̮̩͠
̵̻͍̺̣͓̤w̪̱̣̳ị̭͕̜g̴v̞̙̠̟̝į̲̪x͈̖w̴̩͇̤̟ ͚̞̻͖e͏͕̱͈̹͍̲͖v̴̼͉̼̺͎̟̻i̱̖̹̠̹̺̲ ͙ͅw̺͉͖̼͈͓̹i̘̹͎͔̺̝͘g͢v͈͓̘͙̻́íx̢̩͓͚̹̖̳͕w̯ ͟j̭̱͇̗͖͢s͠v̥̯̳̬͢ ̖̕ͅe͍̞̺̳̫̺ ̮̹̩v̘̮̰̯̜̕i̞̮̠̪e҉̟̻͖͍w̦̞̞s̝͚̮͍͞r̻̖.͚͇͇͖̖̳͍ ͏̝͓̹̣̫̥e̸̮̟͈̤r̳͜h̹͔ ̤̲w̬s̨qì̪͉̲̗͖ͅ h̸̘͈̱͉̠̥s҉̼̲̗͖̼̩̗i̯̮͙̟͢w̬̙͖͇͜ ̠̭̭͎̹͝r̜͙͙̱ͅsx̖̘̣̬̖ ͏͇̹͚̗a̻͚͈m͚̦͙͕͉w̘̠l̷͇̯͕̘̮ͅ ͕̩̭͓x̝͕͡s ̝̩̼̝̭͞f̰͓͈͡į̻̹͙ v̦̥̬̤͜i͏̤̦̖͇͍̞z̼̭͎̫͘ḭ̠̲̹̰e̷̯̮̬p͇̳̞̱̦̣̦i̸͍͔͍̖̣̳͔h̡͉̳͎͓͕͖.̩͖́
̷
͕͜q̰͖͖̬̱͎c̢̰̗ ͓͖w̨͈̠̻̘x͝e͙̞̘͞x̜͇̱͇̹i̩ ̘͙s͍̫̱̺̺͕j̰͇͡ ̶̩͖̱̮̪f̠͍͙̩͎̫i̫͓̯̙͕m̞r͎̺̙̣k͚̞̲͕̙̟͜ ̮́m͉̤͔͖̞w̖̗̗̤̱̰ ̩͔̟ͅg̫͖͈̞ḛ͕̭y͇̯̥͇͖̬ẃ̳̱͙͉̬i̶h̯̩ ̘̦͈̥f̩̣̼̗͉̳̞c͔̠̖͖̦͚͎ ̱̫͙͍̲̬v̪̝̣̟͎̗̼i̬̠̲̣̟̘̞͝g̟̲ò͖̳͕̘͇̹p͈̮í͔w̱̝̲̖̳͙ͅw͍̥̺͍̬̱ ̹̕è͈̤̱̥g̮̦̣̥͟x̷̳̪m̪̠͉s̱̫̻̰̲̰r̴̦̣̝̻̱w҉.́ ҉̪͇̣͎͖̫m̵͓̘̻̘̫͓ ̸̺͕̠͚̩a͈̩̞̙͕͓͝e͏̺w͍ ̠̮͍͕̕g͚̪̕y͓̫͇̥͚̙v̡̖̥̞̼ͅm̥̙̬̞͍̼s͟y҉̗͕͓̝̫w̙͓͇̱̣.̛̥͍̲̖͇̟̲ ͙͙̺m ͓̰a̯͔̼͈͇̱ͅer̞͇̖x̶͉̙͉̲̜i̯̺͟ḥ̜̫̪̲ ̡̗͖x̟s̟̝͚͉̝̖ ̖̦̰͍͈̹̜o̩̯͝ŕ͍s̮̬̩͔̞͈a̪̬̙͙̝.̦͚̮̝̘
̪͔̻͇͞
͓̞̯̘̮wị̗͓̜̭v̯̗̭̰̜ͅv̦̝e͕̻̱͎̹m̵̼̫̯̬̩̭͚'̸͈w̷̝̥̠ t̘̙̹͙̜̺͢s̰͚̜͙͡a͓̯̘̣̰͙̠i̬̦̦v͉͖͍͎͓̦ͅ ͍͎̜̟̼̭̀ͅm̲͢w̬̼̺͙͖̞̟͜ ̲͓r͓̩͠s͕̬̺͓̖̹̣͘x͙͎̬͙͓̫͓ ̗q̘̻͉̩͇ì̯̭̯̩͈̩͈e̹̠̳̪r̞͙͇̤͉x̴ ̟̼̯͉̥͓̕j̬̹̘̖̩s̨̩̻̞̦v̺̱͠ ̤̠y̹̥͇̯̘̼w̹͉͇̫ ̱̱̝̪̹ͅxs̭ ̛̰̣̪̪̳͕x̸e͈͕͓̠̭̤̥t̡͙͔ ͙̝̤̹̤̮̳͡m̡͙̘̖̠r̤͖͍̥̙͚̝x̛̭̝̩s̲.̨͍̹̝

ColdTooth
man i wonder what happens if i stick my [REDACTED] in one of these...

Wait, wrong thread, where's that fetish thread

Ah fuck, I'll take the silence
Serraionga
* A pvé̛h̸҉o͟r͜҉r̛̕ng̶̵tl is cereteletèaa͠d̸̀ ̡̀ou̕t̀͘͝t̵f͝҉t oofa̧͢ ͝s̶̛u̴͞d͡d͠d̕ne̛̕n̷͜e͟͠èt/.

* It dest͘͟͠u͘n͘͝͞a̢n̨͟tio͡n͟͝a̷t̕i̸onssona is͘͠ f͜͝or͝o̵rbid̨b̀͢d̸i͜͟b͢ḑ̴en tothe pte͘҉̵͡á̕͜͜͜ừ͜l͠͞b̀̕͘l̀͜i̴c̕ ̸҉̕͡͏h̡͘͟͜o̵̢͟w̡̡҉̧t̶̷͘͡h̵͠͏̶͘è̛̛̀m̸̷̨͡e̡͠v̶̧͟͡e̶͜͜͠͠never.

[portal]

[/portal]

ERROR: Cannot fix portal's destination. It is advised to it'̝̥̳̣͎͞ͅs̩͔ ̖̖͚̘́ͅa̭͉ͅl̲̮̰l̫͎̱ ̧y͈͙̫̝͞o͔u̢̼̝̼͔̠r̮̩̙̜̭̻̕ ̷̱̫̩͉̭̹ͅf̞a͚̙͕̤ͅul̳̣̺t̛͎͔͉̟̯,̤̹̘̙̗̱͍ ̵̥̘̲b͙r̢e͓̰̳t̢͖̺̟t. I am̝ ͍͚d̦o͔̹i̬̙n̙͕̗͘g ͏̠̮̭̙h̸͔̤͕͍̠o̮̝̞m͇̣͔̀e̤͈̜̩w̯͖ͅo̠͕̹̙͡r̖͝k̫͞. Therefore, the portal cannot be fixed by any means.
,,,,,,,77777777777777383877777777/////////////////////:7111111111111177717177771771777171777771771771717717: Hard Mode
Creates...

juesus
We have superimposed in the database the base for the beta in alpha line, apparently humans are not yet in the right conditions to give them priority. It is expected that the operation will remain calm during the time budget under the calculated measures.
  • Course of the operation: 20 years.
  1. Time remaining for base: 15'09 decades.
  2. Start of operation: 178 B in Decahedron.
In case of anomalies, the operator X will be aware in place SDO in Network.
International line of nets under small terrains. The operator is not yet aware of the language.

Example line X.

Hola
Su cuenta de Amazon se usó a las 22:02:10 GMT del domingo 3 de febrero de 2019 para comprar una tarjeta de regalo de $ 250 en una computadora o dispositivo que no es compatible con este producto de Amazon. La cuenta está vinculada.

Si no ha realizado esta compra o cree que una persona no autorizada ha accedido a su cuenta, debe enviar su información a la página de su cuenta lo antes posible. cheque br>
Topic Starter
abraker
now you are thinking with portals
Dialect
SCP 008 - Serai
Achromalia
SCP Containment -- Serraionga. Contingent. Portals.
Topic Starter
abraker
I fully agree that serrai should have its own SCP entry
Dialect

abraker wrote:

I fully agree that serrai should have its own SCP entry

i can't wait for him and peanut to meet