forum

trying to figure out pinky dragging

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
i hover and was seeking ways to become more stable as just playing more seems to have its limits, thought i would help that a bit with finger dragging as otherwise my hand pretty well floats above the tablet with only the bone of my palm resting. I see the benefits of it already but i got some questions as i am not sure if im doing this right since it's still very deliberate and id rather not ingrain the wrong way as second nature...

1st of all do you just let it limply lie limp on the tablet while you move your hand about? Or do you keep it sort of extended/bent specifically. Do you ever do anything conscious with it at all once you start moving? How about the angle? Side of finger? Fingertip? How much nail vs the "pad" of the finger (the part you touch things with) vs the sides of the fingertip such as near the nail but not quite touching the nail. Thanks.

Right now my aim seems less shaky but overall worse as i am still losing some focus to making sure i drag pinky. That should go away eventually if i keep doing it. it is like using new grip almost