forum

boats "generic animey drawings and paintings" request thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
boat
Self explanatory enough. I'm generally bored and never have any inspiration, and its always more amusing to draw for somebody else rather then yourself.

I'm no great artist, I mainly just doodle out of boredom, but in any case here are a load of examples of work that I've done before. This doesn't necessarily mean that its all I can do, but should give you an example of how far I'm willing to go on the lazy scale.

beware people with toasters for modems

do keep in mind that neither is finished as I tend to get bored halfway in

So yeah, there you have it. Anything you want drawn, an idea, redrawing of your ugly OCs, some horrible inside joke that only you find funny and whatnot.

shoot.
ChInZuGIRL
paint life
Restless Spirit
A Miku with that GOD face from your avatar.

Or: EVERYTHING with that GOD face from your avatar.
Birdy
These are actually surprisingly cool.
Accelerator-kun

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Shohei Ohtani
You should draw a picture of myself sitting at a computer modding maps on osu! while Alice from Pandora Hearts, Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou, Mio, Ritsu, and Tsumugi from K-On!, Alexis Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Akiza from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, and Nephenee from Fire Emblem are all cuddling me at various angles in a G-Rated fashion (Reference Pictures can be located on the waifu list).

Boom.
Papi Bear

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Topic Starter
boat
There posts are not very much surprisingly enough really stupid and useless. Don't got a request? Go away.
Pokebis
Please draw a generic moe character from an anime of your choice, but please draw all of the facial features including a mouth and nose. Also please put a lot of detail in the nose to make it look realistic. Everything else can be generic moe styled, but please make the nose realistic.

If you desperately need a character do Yui from K-on or something.
mathexpert
If you want, redraw my god-awful OC that I "drew" in MS paint in 30 seconds. She's a imouto loli, btw.
Also:

Pokebis wrote:

If you desperately need a character do Yui from K-on or something.

Hell yes.
KuroiHiKirby
Draw pippi in yandere form.
The Ribbon Red
Draw yourself...

In human form.
Topic Starter
boat

mathexpert9981 wrote:

If you want, redraw my god-awful OC that I "drew" in MS paint in 30 seconds. She's a imouto loli, btw.
took 30 seconds to redraw your OC in potatoshop

give me some more guidelines and I can draw a full body version or whatever

but I'm not drawing any k-on shit

ChInZuGIRL wrote:

paint life
this is lyfe

he is an apple

i guess you could say

he is living the life of an apple

zing

also what

[img]

Powersocke wrote:

A Miku with that GOD face from your avatar.
i really cba to bother all to much with requests like these
[/img]
Restless Spirit
This is ABSOLUTELY awesome. Thanks a lot *saves*
Azure_Kite
Please draw a Yandere Trance Pippi.

Here is an image, as reference, kind sir.

Alternatively, as I see you like drawing weaponry, please draw a jelly girl with a flamethrower.

Yours sincerely, Azure_Kite.
Shiro
Do you have a weapon fetish or something

I challenge you to draw a white-haired catgirl with hair that goes approximately down to her ass. (said catgirl must have 1)cat ears 2)a tail, feel free to add fangs if you want)
please no weapon
[ Kanra ]
Redraw my OC?

Derpy qualitiy,I'm sorry..
akrolsmir

Let's go with Shinobu Oshino holding a TPG-1 (optionally, using it to stalk Koyomi Araragi).

Topic Starter
boat

[ Kanra ] wrote:

Redraw my OC?

Derpy qualitiy,I'm sorry..
a little wip doodle

I'll fix it up later
Shohei Ohtani

CDFA wrote:

You should draw a picture of myself sitting at a computer modding maps on osu! while Alice from Pandora Hearts, Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou, Mio, Ritsu, and Tsumugi from K-On!, Alexis Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Akiza from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, and Nephenee from Fire Emblem are all cuddling me at various angles in a G-Rated fashion (Reference Pictures can be located on the waifu list).

Boom.
</3~
Minty Gum
redraw this, if you don't mind.
old and ugly... sorry... but thank you. holding a syringe if you like weapons(?)
Topic Starter
boat
Do keep in mind that I don't do the requests by any set order, I rather just do whichever one I feel like doing or what will take up the least time and effort.

Just like in all of my previous request threads, don't repost, don't complain if I don't do your request, as I'll either get to it or just didn't like it and irregardless wont do it.

If I did not specify that its simply a work in progress and that I'll get to it later on, if you're not satisfied with the outcome or feel like I didn't spend enough time and effort into it, then go fuck yourself. People charge for drawing pony-abominations in MS paint, I'm not your employee nor am I obliged to do shit for you.

I'd gladly draw and paint for you, but there are a few who keep being asshats about it, and if thats how you'll act then you're really not worth my time and effort.
Tanzklaue
could you draw a gothic lolita pippi?
Shohei Ohtani

boat wrote:

Do keep in mind that I don't do the requests by any set order, I rather just do whichever one I feel like doing or what will take up the least time and effort.

Just like in all of my previous request threads, don't repost, don't complain if I don't do your request, as I'll either get to it or just didn't like it and irregardless wont do it.

If I did not specify that its simply a work in progress and that I'll get to it later on, if you're not satisfied with the outcome or feel like I didn't spend enough time and effort into it, then go fuck yourself. People charge for drawing pony-abominations in MS paint, I'm not your employee nor am I obliged to do shit for you.

I'd gladly draw and paint for you, but there are a few who keep being asshats about it, and if thats how you'll act then you're really not worth my time and effort.
I-I-I'm sorry, boat-sama!~

P-P-Please forgive me for being so mean DDD:~

uuuuaaaaa~ D:

/me dies.
Topic Starter
boat

CDFA wrote:

I-I-I'm sorry, boat-sama!~

P-P-Please forgive me for being so mean DDD:~

uuuuaaaaa~ D:

/me dies.
go away I never mentioned you
Topic Starter
boat

Odaril wrote:

I challenge you to draw a white-haired catgirl with hair that goes approximately down to her ass. (said catgirl must have 1)cat ears 2)a tail, feel free to add fangs if you want)
please no weapon

I'm sorry for posting a sloppy wip and not finishing it quite yet, but I'll get to it once I got some more time.

I'll be trying to at least start on as many of the requests as possible, to at least have something for most of you, so that its fair enough. I'll fix them all up once I get the time for it.

also doubleposting because fuck you
Shiro

boat wrote:

Odaril wrote:

please no weapon

I'm sorry for posting a sloppy wip and not finishing it quite yet, but I'll get to it once I got some more time.

I'll be trying to at least start on as many of the requests as possible, to at least have something for most of you, so that its fair enough. I'll fix them all up once I get the time for it.

also doubleposting because fuck you
Holy shit I like this, please finish it. D:

Next request: draw a Vulpix. =D
mathexpert

boat wrote:

mathexpert9981 wrote:

took 30 seconds to redraw your OC in potatoshop
soo much better, I love it~
show more