forum

How fucked are you ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shellghost
I have to eat 1.8kg of my clock, stir-fried using my phone as cutlery washing it down with a bottle of Metho.

Fuck.
Vish024
Forced to eat 182 kg of my bedroom window raw with my toothbrush and water to wash it all down.
Topic Starter
Rena-chan
You're 182 meters tall ?
Jesus christ.
Vish024
Fuck.

I mean...of course.
Hakase-nyan
Forced to eat 1.8kg of my mousepad raw, using a SD card as cutlery. WD-40 to wash it down.

Yum.
California
I am forced to eat 1.72kg of a vocabulary card raw with more vocabulary cards as my cutlery and a bottle of brisk for my drink.
eh not bad
awp
Isn't this a forum game
those

awp wrote:

Isn't this a forum game
Did you stab your forum game into your nose or something
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

awp wrote:

Isn't this a forum game
No, and don't you dare move it to that spamhole.
Azure_Kite
I have to eat 1.8 Kgs of Stir-Fried Curry Powder, using my 3DS. I have to have a bottle of instant coffee to wash it down.
[Flandre]-

Rena-chan wrote:

You have just been stabbed with the last blue item you touched.
The month you were born is how many inches deep, and the last body part you touched is where.
The last two digits of your phone number are your percentage survival chance.

So now tell me, exactly how fucked are you ?
Analysis: Stabbed by a pillow 1 inch deep in the wrist with a 0% chance of survival.

Level of Fuck: Death by sensitive pleasure to the wrist. Looking forward to it :)

Wojjan wrote:

Alright, Miney, let's mix it up then.

You are forced to EAT the LAST THING (NOT PERSON) you remember DELIBERATELY STARING AT, EXCLUDING YOUR PC SCREEN.
The color of your hair determines whether it be COOKED, STIR-FRIED, FONDUED or RAW. If you're a case in between, do a recipe with both
Your size in METERS determines HOW MANY KILOGRAMS.
The last thing you HELD IN YOUR HAND (AGAIN EXCLUDING YOUR MOUSE OR TABLET PEN OR WHATEVER) shall be your CUTLERY.
The last BOTTLE you bought (no cans, shampoo et al. counts) contains your drink for the meal.

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU????
Analysis: I am forced to eat a ~1.72kg raw mixed berries & apple crumble pie, and I will be using my nipple as my cutlery. LOL da fuck? And Coca Cola will be my drink for the meal.

Level of fuck: Since it's raw, this is equivalent to pouring a fruity sauce on any part of the body and licking off of it. So it's fine ;3 ... WAIT NO, IT'S MY BODY! Fucked.
Jerry
Forced to eat a 1.75kg cup with a pendrive and a bottle of hand sanitizer as my drink.

wtf
Kanye West

Wojjan wrote:

You are forced to EAT the LAST THING (NOT PERSON) you remember DELIBERATELY STARING AT, EXCLUDING YOUR PC SCREEN.
The color of your hair determines whether it be COOKED, STIR-FRIED, FONDUED or RAW. If you're a case in between, do a recipe with both
The last thing you HELD IN YOUR HAND (AGAIN EXCLUDING YOUR MOUSE OR TABLET PEN OR WHATEVER) shall be your CUTLERY.
The last BOTTLE you bought (no cans, shampoo et al. counts) contains your drink for the meal.

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU????
1.8 kg of raw Cheerios boxes with milk and a spoon

Not fucked at all
Apex_old
My hair is black and I don't know what to say.

Raw is grey by the way.
Jinxy

Azure_Kite wrote:

I have to eat 1.8 Kgs of Stir-Fried Curry Powder, using my 3DS. I have to have a bottle of instant coffee to wash it down.
On the bright side at least it's edible, just really really dry.

1.70kg of raw smartphone with a spoon, and washed down with bottle of Blackcurrant and Aloe Vera juice

Fucking hell that's expensive
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Apex wrote:

My hair is black and I don't know what to say.

Raw is grey by the way.
I'm sure that if we had to type out every such post so people like you could understand them, peppy would run out of server space.
GladiOol

Wojjan wrote:

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU????
A cooked pickle which I shall eat with my pen. Oh, and I'm drinking a sprite.

Doesn't seem too bad?
_Loop

Wojjan wrote:

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU????
im forced to eat a 1,6 KG raw bed using my glasses and soap for my drink :<
im dead Dx
Birdy

Wojjan wrote:

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU????
1,8 kilograms of stir-fried pillow, fan as cutlery, drinking oil.
Flanster
~1,78 kilograms of stir-fried aftershave, waterbottle for cutlery, drinking coke.

sounds toxic.
Alex311360
Gotta eat 1.8kg of French Fries, stirfried, using my SPOON as cutlery (i don't see why I would use it) and to wash it down with Sprite.

Not fucked at all. :>

however i might get fat
Arashi
Blue wristband. 1 inch deep on my wrist. 91% chance of survival.

Like a boss.
Mukku
My blue item is always the dang mousemat. I am never fucked.
kweiza
Mouse has stabbed my face (cheek) 1 inches deep with a 01% chance of survival.... Why does my phone # have to end with 01? XD
nanda2009

Wojjan wrote:

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU????
uu~

I have to eat 1,6kg of books, it's raw, the clutery is a pen (not a tablet pen :v), and a soda.

. _ .
Bingeul Bingeul
blue pen
seven inches deep in my leg
survival 05%
DAFUQ :cry:
Yuzeyun
Stabbed by a PS2 box (WTF) 1 inch deep in my ankle, I have 74% chance of survival

Stabbed by a PS2 box
HOW
nomen
Impaled with Blue mug 25 centimeters throught my leg, 13% chance of surviving :/
Kalas_old
Stabbed by a gymnastics ball
1 inch deep in my cheek
18% chanche of survival
F*ck my Life :cry:
Damo900
Guys. I'm loosing so much blood. I was playing Brawl with my Gamecube controller when this random stranger burst through the door, grabbed
my GC controller, and shoved it right into my cheekbone. I went to the doctor. He looked at the paper, shook his head, and told me that it was plowed
10" in, and that I would only have a 30% chance of living.

Then he looked up, smiled, and told me the good news. If I did survive, I could Brawl with my face.

High fives anyone?
Sleep Powder
So a blue feather is going to be stabbed 11 inches into my chin with a 66% chance of survival?

How fucked am I? Sexually.
sekaiinoDESU
I literally had to go around my room and search for the first blue item I touched today...
when I realized I had nothing, I just touched my camera for this.

A blue camera is going to be stabbed 11 inches into my hand and my chance of survival is 76%
Anzo
I have just been stabbed with my logbook
9 inches deep, in my hands.
59% survival chance...

logbook
logbook
logbook

Just how??
Naikaze
I have just been stabbed with my book
9 inches deed, in my eyes.
12% survival chance...

o3o
Justykanna

Bingeul Bingeul wrote:

blue pen
seven inches deep in my leg
survival 05%
DAFUQ :cry:
At least you got stabbed by something that is stabable... -_-

Stabbed by my wrist pad (essentially, a bean bag type thing that my wrist sits on when my right hand is on my mouse), three inches deep, in my chin with 4% chance of survival....
Whaaaaaaaaaat... o_O

...Nice knowing you all...
OzzyOzrock
gym shorts

not going to bother
Ayashi_old_1
stabbed with a folder (the kind that holds paper)
1 inch deep
in my leg
58% chance of survival

so theres a 42% chance ill die of a papercut......
Colin Hou
roommate gone for training, gonna be alone for 1 month, meh

a mouse stabbed in my leg, sound weird
Tsukasa
you know you're fucked up when everything stabs you
gyorin
show more