- READ THE RULES
- Beatmaps requested while the queue is closed will be ignored
- This should be obvious by the title, but Taiko-mode only
- If M4M, I mod first, you only mod after I modded your map;
- I'm inexperienced still, if I find myself unable to mod your map, I will warn through PM and cancel M4M
- I will pick based on my music taste. Will be far less picky with M4M than NM
- No "slots" amount; Will keep the queue open for 1~2 days then pick some.
- Please be sensible on lenght and number of diffs when asking M4M [i.e. don't ask a mod for a 4-diffs, 4 minutes music while attempting to mod back a 5-diffs 1 minute music] or you will be more likely denied
- If you did read the rules, pls start your post with "eae"
- Nintendo (mainly Mario, Zelda, Smash Bros., StarFox, F-Zero, Splatoon and Kirby)
- Owl City (Old ones prefferably, from ATB&B and before that)
- Pokémon (Spin-offs [PMD, PokéPark, etc] and remixes have priority over mainline music)
- Streetlight Manifesto
- Toby Fox (Homestuck stuff also welcome !)
- Umeboshi Chazuke
I usually get overwhelmed easily by too noisy things like metal. Waaaay to calm and slow songs from sources I don't know will get me drowzy. Anime music and waaaay too high BPM stuff is *usually* a no.
I also like some random things from P☆Light, xi, t+pazolite and in general those artists that appears in rhythm games, so those are always worth a shot !
[b]ARTIST[/b]: *artist name*
[b]SONG[/b]: *song name*
[b]LINK[/b]: *link for your map*
( ) [b]M4M[/b] | ( ) [b]NM[/b] *put an X*
[b]M4M FOR[/b]: *song you're modding*