CANCELLED

posted
Total Posts
show more
zache1337
osu! Username: zache1337
Rank (as of registration: 27322
Discord: ZacHE#6866

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
yes sir
Woli
osu! Username:Woli

Rank (as of registration): #16 754

Discord: Woli #0992

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
SleepyHeadNew
osu! Username: SleepyHeadNew

Rank (as of registration): 229494

Discord: SleepyHeadNew#3685

Kurantem
osu! Username: Kurantem

Rank (as of registration): #20,294

Discord: Kurante#9116

i dont play osu
osu! Username: i dont play osu
Rank (as of registration): 17161
Discord: i dont play osu#8485
rubbertoe
animethigh___9
Discord: beasttrollmcdonald#4067
mniminwoo
Nikolas
osu! Username: Nikolas
Rank (as of registration): #2164
Discord: Nikolas#0342
tekkito
osu! Username: Tekkito
Rank (as of registration): #358
Discord: Tekkito#5668

Phantom5k
osu! Username: Phantom5k
Rank (as of registration): #20,064
Discord: Phantom5k#2297

Ezipie
osu! username: Ezipie
Rank (as of registration): 958
Discord: I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
Danny Carey
osu! Username: Kingling
Rank (as of registration): 1383
Discord: Kingling#5360
Koshiiro
osu! Username: Koshiiro
Rank (as of registration): 74791
Discord: Koshiiro#3190
Aksel
osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration):
Discord:
Neky
osu!Username: NekyOnTwitch
Rank (as of registration):#14,198
Discord: Neky#6503
henpai472
osu! Username:Websenoai
Rank (as of registration): 1 559
Discord: henpai472#0678
Pacmard
osu! Username: Pacmard
Rank (as of registration): 149 606
Discord: Pacmard#8167
PastaKiddo
osu! Username:DaShadowKingdom
Rank (as of registration): 98839
Discord:RawrrrrrKiddo#0001

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
HardLifeNH
osu! Username: HardLifeNH
Rank (as of registration): 20 490
Discord: HardLife(NOT HACKING!)#2585

Mahmood
osu! Username:Mahmood1
Rank (as of registration):12,363
Discord: Mahmood#9406
NATH
osu! Username: NATH
Rank (as of registration): 16 000
Discord: NATH#4645

spook
osu! Username: hlo
Rank (as of registration): 479
Discord: hlo#5121
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
This tournament has now been cancelled due to various issues.
I deeply apologize to all players.