CANCELLED

posted
Total Posts
show more
otkloneniye
osu! Username: lavrikivan
Rank (as of registration): 85416
Discord: Otkloneniye#7891
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these. Also maybe I won`t be able to play because of fucking UTC+6
xDarxen
osu! Username: xDarxen
Rank (as of registration): #1498
Discord: xDarxen#5573
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
GAVlN
osu! Username: Gavin Wood
Rank (as of registration): #68,516
Discord: Gavin#9849
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
-karma-
Karma#7080
Mashed
osu! Username: Mashed
Rank (as of registration): 19373
Discord: Mashed#4124
Freezyy
osu! Username: Freezyy
Rank (as of registration): 7396
Discord: Freezyy#0717

Retardus
osu! Username: Retardus
Rank (as of registration):25390
Discord: Retardus#7233
Mindus
osu! Username: David_Mozi
Rank (as of registration): #79.980
Discord: Mindus#4606

enzostocchi
osu! Username:enzostocchi
Rank (as of registration): 143575
Discord: Enzo_ht#0922
YoshiChen
osu! Username: Yoshi Chen
Rank(as of registration):#76,956
Discord: YoshiChen#5183
matyk0
osu! Username: matyk0
Rank (as of registration): 13894
Discord: matyk0 [virág]#7487
ruyu
osu! Username: ruyunata
Rank (as of registration): 2485
Discord: ruyunata#3158
didi
osu! Username: didi
Rank (as of registration): 18016
Discord: didi#1902
Arneshie
osu! Username: arneshie
Rank (as of registration): 4321
Discord: Arneshie#2102
hedayo
osu! Username:Hedayo
Rank (as of registration): 9975
Discord: Hedayo#5124
Goldknightx
osu! Username: Golknightx
Rank (as of registration): 1387
Discord: Golknightx#4890
NickZB
osu! Username: NickZB
Rank (as of registration): 29,001
Discord: Nick___#1053
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Mashed wrote:

osu! Username: Mashed
Rank (as of registration): 19373
Discord: Mashed#4124

matyk0 wrote:

osu! Username: matyk0
Rank (as of registration): 13894
Discord: matyk0 [virág]#7487

Please join the Discord Server!
EIVO
osu! Username:EIVO
Rank (as of registration):4736
Discord: EIVO#5342
LolForest
osu! Username: LolForest
Rank (as of registration): 2361
Discord: LolForest#1466
FDX
osu! Username:FDX
Rank (as of registration):2.443
Discord:#3187
Rondro
osu! Username: Rondro
Rank (as of registration): 10924
Discord: Rondro#2790
m_c
osu! Username:Mer C
Rank (as of registration): 113,753
Discord: Mere_C#0469
Mariano
osu! Username: Maariianoo
Rank (as of registration): 3861
Discord: Mariano#5710
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
HullPerse
osu! Username: hullperse
Rank (as of regisration): 5535
Discord: HullPerse#7285
Zakura
osu! Username: Zakura
Rank (as of registration): 241
Discord: Hakuhh#8016
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do thes
daanit
osu! Username: Daanit
Rank (as of registration): 1593
Discord: Daanit#4799
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do thes
Gameplayer299
osu! Username: Gameplayer299
Rank (as of registration): 128926
Discord: Gameplayer299#0571
Qmanul
osu! Username:kurman123123
Rank (as of registration): 21,324
Discord: Qmanul 🐲 #1891
Triojo
osu! Username: Triojo
Rank (as of registration): 5404
Discord: Triojo#5245
Boris_S
osu! Username: Boris_S
Rank (as of registration): #9,568
Discord: Boris#6121
ChriGarr
osu! Username: ChriGarr
Rank (as of registration): 100331
Discord: ChriGarr#9270
etn
osu! Username: eternum
Rank (as of registration): 151
Discord: eternumٴ#1337
Weryy
osu! Username: Weryy
Discord: Weryy#7615
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these. monkaGIGA
Samoyed
osu! Username: Samoyed
Rank (as of registration): #6,697
Discord: Mopsi#2928
PayneTrain
osu! Username: PayneTrain
Rank (as of registration): #5484
Discord: Payne#5688
ronnyboiii
osu! Username: Ron0501
Rank (as of registration): #83,263
Discord: Ron0501#6441
MakiDonalds
osu! name: -SURPRISE-
Discord: SURPRISE !!!!#9879
Atsuro
osu! Username: Atsuro
Rank (as of registration): 3051
Discord: Atsuro #4937
Will Stetson
osu! Username:Cody Martin
Rank (as of registration): 1166
Discord: Will Stetson#7685
show more