Kasumi-sama
Cancelled. Apologies.
sunui
L
dasdwqdf
osu! Username:Mistya
Rank (as of registration): 287
Discord: ni#2726
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
_demo
osu! Username: _demo
Rank (as of registration): 404
Discord: _demo#3318
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
Adri
EDIT: oops it's std
LwL
osu! Username: LwL
Rank (as of registration): 3441
Discord: LwL#9053
mahloola
osu! Username: trevrashur
Rank (as of registration): 6098
Discord: mahloola#4447
-Natty
Think I just copy paste right?

osu! Username: Natty2708
Rank (as of registration): 97429
Discord: Natty2708#0306

Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

natty2708 wrote:

Think I just copy paste right?

osu! Username: Natty2708
Rank (as of registration): 97429
Discord: Natty2708#0306

You also join the server lol
Rukairi
Lowest rank here let's go

osu! Username: Rukairi
Rank (as of registration): 187,915
Discord: Mewko#8810
F1shbowl
osu! Username: F1shbowl
Rank (as of registration): 21,404
Discord: F1shbowl#1444
reflection
osu! Username: Apraxia
Rank (as of registration): 115
Discord: Apraxia#6699
moosepi
osu! Username: moosepi
Rank (as of registration): 2631
Discord: moosepi#1159
Nyakko
osu! Username: Neko Byakko
Rank (as of registration): 4034
Discord: than.k#1321
Saftohr
IkOw_Miikog
osu! Username: IkOw_Miikog
Rank (as of registration):123,702
Discord: IkOw_Miikog#9485
Ml3ko
osu! Username:ml3ko
Rank (as of registration): 147 545
Discord: Ml3ko#5938
BTG4
osu! Username:BTG4
Rank (as of registration): 6108
Discord: BTG4#2849
PlexusGH
osu! username: PlexusGH
Rank (as of registration): 84943
Discord: PlexusGH#0001
Shimshar
osu! Username:Shimshar
Rank (as of registration): 28831
Discord: Shimshar#9311
Lilily
osu! Username: Lilily
Rank (as of registration): 264
Discord: Lilily#4398
SiYes
osu! Username: SiYes
Rank (as of registration): 1779
Discord: SiYes#0619
N Y Q A
osu! Username: N Y Q A
Rank (as of registration): 2397
Discord: N Y Q A#4039
Gala
osu! Username: Galakey
Rank (as of registration): 1277
Discord: Gala#8207
Adam40505
osu! Username: 40505Al Capone
Rank (as of registration): #37,326
Discord: adam40505 (40505al capone)#6099
show more