posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

OT!News

Archived News From OT
December 11th - December 18th 2017

Previous | Next

Hello, and welcome to the twentieth unofficial Christmas edition of OT News!

<Climatology data unavailable for this time period due to societal collapse>

Luckily, everyone survived.

~abraker, OT climatologist

2017-12-05: Royal OT Scientist abraker's OT Logs are published. The final days of the Fag era approach the end as societal collapse occurs. With the lack of Lord's influence, motion is set forward towards what will later be known as the OTpression Era. Foreigners invade OT from the left and from the right, from the top and bottom, spawning like maggots on a rotting corpse that OT has become. killing quality. Later logs detail the events that went down on the Day of Death, a day still plagued by mystery of supernatural influence.

• OT Log #1
    https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/654294

OT Log #2
    https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/657576

OT Log #3
    https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/662880

OT Log #3.3
    https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/666861

OT Log #3.6
    https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/672688

2017-12-18: The comprehensive guide to become an attention whore - w/ CB The famous author, Canadian Baka, has scripted yet another comprehensive guide. This time, on how to become an attention whore. Written with excellent detail, Canadian Baka explains the Dos and Don’ts of the path to becoming the best attention whore. Demonstrating his theory perfectly, Canadian Baka style’d the guide to format an impeccable example of a successful attention whore, even ending his guide with a mysterious goldbhe. Abraker, who is inspired to be a famous attention whore, quickly made use of the guide, but soon denizens of OT hurl the thread to the dust and derail’d it to the topic of abraker’s baby slider.

2017-12-14: 🎄🎁 OT Christmas Wishlist 🎁🎄 Abraker asks denizens of OT what they wish to have for Christmas. Legend has it that abraker will pay for your wishes, using his mad science and a touch of magic! Denizens wishes are a wild bunch too; from Nintendo Switches, to really impressive stuff, a state of simple none existence. Yet we can only hope abraker's magic science can give the poor denizen, levesterz, a life.

2017-12-20: Charity Week (Twitch), but I need your help.... Denizens of OT! You! Yes, you! [Nano-desu] needs your help! Christmas spirit is dwindling single digits and if something is not done soon, there might not a Christmas for the poor people need help.[Nano-desu] is hosting a charity Christmas event to spread the joy from you to others. Make Santa proud and spread the awareness!

2017-12-03: Kondou-Shinichi raises a fundamental question to challenge the brightest minds of OT-kind. Are traps gay? The question may sound like a trap, but that does not stop OT. OT's experts at trap physiology, terminology, and gayology come together in the perfect harmonic of exorbitant academic prowess to ponder at the issue. The results are said to be staggering, whatever they are, but now we may never know since the research funding was cut by 100% - and all it took was one Uni Night.

2017-11-30: corsid presents OT a vacuum of content; a perplexing post, devoid of any rational or irrational sense. Denizens try to make sense by cleaning up the vacuum - only to hurt themselves on confusion. Some say a vacuum can be held, some say a vacuum can cleaned, others post the cursed zalgo in hopes to phase it. Some things are better left to float in the . . vacuum.

OT Denizens

Keep the Cancer Flowing

<Denizen data unavailable for this time period due to societal collapse>

Luckily, everyone survived.. .

OT!News will always provided quality content.
    If you find any errors, blame abraker

. . .

Credits:
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank Johnmedina999 for founding OT!News and kai99 and Blitzfrog for giving us so much cancer that we needed to bleach our eyes all those wonderful times. I, abraker, also would like to give special thanks to everyone during the Fag Era of OT for the support and enjoying these posts. Until the stars align once again . . .

Thank you and good night.
ColdTooth
hey uh WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE
levesterz
Oh my gawd time travel exist. The prove is in this thread.
Westonini
I think I took the wrong portal.
ColdTooth

Westonini wrote:

I think I took the wrong portal.
silence, bottom
kai99
im actually so confused
NeXt4r_
what's the point of this thread?
TeeArctic1
I miss OTNews
Aiseca
levesterz

Aiseca wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

Westonini

TeeArctic1 wrote:

I miss OTNews

I wasnt even born back then
ColdTooth

Westonini wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

I miss OTNews
I wasnt even born back then
baby cowboy
Topic Starter
abraker
We must be dinosaurs to you
Westonini
Yeah, I'm surprised you guys are still alive.
Zekks
bring back ot news
ColdTooth
aiae
Aiseca
Aiyee~~
Topic Starter
abraker

mania people know
ColdTooth
AND STD YOU CUCK
ColdTooth