KemZii
9/10
TeeArctic1
7.49/10
Kaitoh
7/10
Achromalia
8.91/10

Simple and straightforward. Not much to misinterpret in pronunciation. A good username.
Roary
-
Achromalia
7.36/10

It's a little awkward, considering that when I pronounce it, I'd put special attention on "oar" in "Roary" and yet I expect the name to be "Rory". It can work somewhat well. Not hard to interpret, it's a pretty simple username as well.
Roary
-
Achromalia

Roary wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

7.36/10

It's a little awkward, considering that when I pronounce it, I'd put special attention on "oar" in "Roary" and yet I expect the name to be "Rory". It can work somewhat well. Not hard to interpret, it's a pretty simple username as well.
I think you could just pronounce it as 'Rory' the website I linked shows you how to pronounce my name. But I'm not sure what pronunciation you mean.
My issue isn't that it's hard to pronounce. It's that it causes a sort of minor mental disturbance that typically affiliates with "Rory" when seeing that "Roary" is pronounced the same, but the "a" in the middle there made me hesitate for a second and gave an urge to put some extra unneeded emphasis somewhere in the middle when I first looked at it.

It's just a personal, subjective thing. I found it mildly disruptive at first, but it's nothing that one can't become used to. It's the same, very miniscule effect as "Amy" and "Ameigh". It's hardly an issue, but it was something I noticed, so I stated what I thought of it.

Moving on.
Rook
9/10
Achromalia
9.19/10

BIRDS.

Being actually serious this time, It's a rather memorable name, being pretty different from the others, and yet so simple and nice. It sounds nice and it's easy to pronounce, and uhh...

birds are cool -w-
Hickacou
Sounds good, 9/10
KemZii
7/10
Achromalia
7.93/10.

It's an alright name. No complaints.
Westonini
9/10. cool and good.
Lilou
7.8,too much water
Roary
-
KemZii
ROARRR

9/10
TeeArctic1
7/10

Sounds like dialect for whose in Northern Norway

Kem sin?
KemZii
6/10
Luqanted
5/10
Lilou
Westonini

Roary wrote:

Cool name 10/10
ciara_old_1
7.5/10
Achromalia
7.13/10.

Not sure why, but it's not that appealing, both phonetically and visually, despite its simplicity.

Though, I still think it's a decent name regardless.
keremaru
8/10, imo xuequinox was a bit more differentiable. not that achromalia isn't special, though.
KemZii
9/10
-Flashlight-
8/10 for originality
CatzerTM
3/10
Achromalia
7.02/10.

It's alright. Nothing of note.
vinnicci
It's something grey, idk, it just feels like it.
-Flashlight-
7/10, pretty okay
KemZii
5/10 it's ok
keremaru
7.5/10, it's not bad.
Rizevim
show more