show more
Yocake
Silvally: Arceus 2.0
Navizel
because RKS = Arceus
NaomiMinette

Navizel wrote:

because RKS = Arceus
I still don't like the fact that the official English pronunciation for Arceus is "arr-kee-us" instead of "arr-see-us" ._.
Razzy
Playing Explorers of Sky... just relived the whole part of fuckin' SKUNTank and his lackeys being at the Guild. If the writers can make me hate a character this much, they did a great job.
Lanturn
Demo is out in most countries. Should be about 2ish hours more for North America.

Turns out the demo was datamined and most, if not all the pokemon/alolan forms/ultra beasts have been leaked.. so avoid spoilers if you don't want to be spoiled. And for now, use spoiler tags for these unreleased Pokémon.

As for my favorites so far... The Anchor Pokemon is godly. Also that evo of Wimpod is sweet.

The datamined pokemon can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwpIhRkAlRw
Again, don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!
Yocake
<(╹ヮ╹)> HYPE!

PyaKura
There aren't actually many new pokémon, not counting the alolan forms. I'd go as far as to say this is the generation with the least new critters so far (or maybe Gen5? idk)
La Volpe
That new dugtrio form holy shit... it's fabulous!!
NaomiMinette

PyaKura wrote:

There aren't actually many new pokémon, not counting the alolan forms. I'd go as far as to say this is the generation with the least new critters so far (or maybe Gen5? idk)
Gen 5 has the most new Pokémon. It was Gen 6 that had the least prior to Gen 7.
PyaKura
Oh you're right. Somehow Gen5 hasn't actually left that much of an impression on me with B&W, hence why I thought that.

By the way that Alolan Golem looks real cool.
Yocake
Guys I have a question: after reaches lvl 37, my Greninja is not earning any additional exp. Is that normal :?:
Lanturn
The demo only lets your Greninja grow to 37.
Yocake

Lanturn wrote:

The demo only lets your Greninja grow to 37.
Thx for the info!!
AncuL
so uh, how long do you think the gameplay of Pokemon Sun and Moon will be?
NaomiMinette
(Quoting this from Twitter)

To those who played Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, how many of you would love to see this appear in Sun/Moon in any way?

NaomiMinette
English trailer:

Japanese trailer:

Both are worth watching since one covers a bit more details than the other concerning certain things.
Neku Okazaki
NaomiMinette
Warning to everyone who don't wanna be spoiled: some people managed to get Sun/Moon early, so be careful when browsing!

At any rate, I started a thread for the games here. Please post there from now on so this thread isn't flooded with spoilers.
Navizel
asking for codes again :<

a-anyone have a spare genesect?
NaomiMinette
The final #Pokemon20 distribution, Meloetta, is now live (Gen 6 only).
PyaKura

Spent like 10 mins today building a random team on Showdown for the lulz, and, well, I think it's safe to say that I can probably start turning it into an actual team on cartridge.

edit :
Neku Okazaki
Hika
Just in case anyone is still following Skotein/Braxton Burks, Johto Legends Vol. 1 will be out hopefully within the next month or two.
If you guys don't know, he is the creator of Pokémon Reorchestrated.
Lanturn
Pokemon direct in about an hour. Wonder if we'll get stars or remake news. Hopefully at least something on Pokémon switch if that's going to be a thing.
Golterboose
Pokemon Direct is out :0

I hope Pokemon Ultra Moon/Ultra Sun are sequels and not enhancements
Lanturn
It would have been cool if they went the BW2 / Johto route where your char starts their adventure a few years after their previous titles. It would actually fit well into Sun Moon since the whole Pokémon League would actually be established and they could probably start up gyms or something by then.

but of course, this seems to be an alternate retelling or something... Hopefully I'm wrong though.
45Traeath
I'm going to be stupid, posting in the "General Thread" for this series, and drop a stupid question about Shedinja.

Trying too hard to get over Rotom.
Because I learnt that, Confuse Ray still works on Normal opponents and "Sand Attack > Levitate".
That piece of spark is going to annoy me for a longer time than it should if I still can't find the right one against it (Xatu too, but I saw it fewer times than the former).

Does Shedinja's Guard reject Thunder Wave?