forum

General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
It's great for legendaries cause less soft resetting for stats but I think breeding is still the best way to get the desired IVs for normal pokemons. Depends on how available Bottle Caps are though. Would be nice if there's something like a Blissey base or something for farming.
forgott3n

Navizel wrote:

who comfey here
Mimikyu is very cute but I can't help thinking about Mudsdales hair, it keep reminding me of mega Lucario...
NaomiMinette

Navizel wrote:

Would be nice if there's something like a Blissey base or something for farming.
Pre-Gen 7, just do everything on OR/AS before transferring. But yeah... really hope there's an equivalent in Sun/Moon. I just hope it's not Battle Chateau-slow...
Navizel

Blazevoir wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Would be nice if there's something like a Blissey base or something for farming.
Pre-Gen 7, just do everything on OR/AS before transferring. But yeah... really hope there's an equivalent in Sun/Moon. I just hope it's not Battle Chateau-slow...
Yeah but I don't really want to get Pokemon Bank. There's the restaurant thingy on Lumiose where you can triple battle and it's better than Battle Chateau.
NaomiMinette
And that's why I said I hope it's not as slow as that, lol.

Honestly, the only Base-related thing I see coming back is the underground thing they used in Gen 4 in which I'm half-expecting remakes for. Though obviously, I hope they add battling functions to it.
Hika
Really think an IV remake would be perfect.
Missing the BGMs ):
Neku Okazaki

Shoutoshi
hoyl these pokemon designs get weirder evfery generation. didn't even kno the Pokemon company had more content under their sleeves. also bewear hehe
Agatsu
cant play pokemon go cuz i hav ios7
Neku Okazaki

Agatsu wrote:

cant play pokemon go cuz i hav ios7
Hm, can you change the app store to a japanesse acc?
Kyoukoh
rip
Hika

-Shoukaku wrote:

hoyl these pokemon designs get weirder evfery generation. didn't even kno the Pokemon company had more content under their sleeves. also bewear hehe
they look disgusting but that's not gonna stop me from playing it

it didn't stop me from playing gen V/VI
NaomiMinette
Official artwork of the three team leaders:

Kibbleru
why cant they be grills
sahuang
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/481675
Mapped for Pokemon tho it's dubstep remix
(Feels weird
Athrun

Kibbleru wrote:

why cant they be grills
I thought candela was a girl.
Athrun
Sorry for double post.

But Niantic is crumbling right.
Good riddance for their behaviour.
Hika
Totally not even capable of getting their shit together
Athrun

Hika wrote:

Niantic better step it up, or they need to hand the game to gamefreak or nintendo, who are more bent on caring for their fans.
Neku Okazaki
Its ok to pokemon go?

My Pokémon Go Team:

1979CP ---------- 1752CP ----------1682CP ---------- 1661CP ---------- 1475CP ---------- 1405CP
Navizel

that exeggutor lmao
La Volpe
That exeggutor indeed, but I really dig the ice Vulpix and Ninetails they look really good and interesting.
NaomiMinette

Navizel wrote:

I... I don't know how I feel about this... the Alola Forms part, I mean. I like Vulpix and Ninetales, but what warrants these and other Pokémon to get different looks and typing? Wouldn't it be kinda unfair to the others, or are they treating them the same way as Mega Evolutions in which they're underused?

Also, are we getting Gym Leaders or not?
La Volpe
I think those Island challenges are meant to replace the gym leaders, not sure but i'm not a fan of it either or the Kahunas are the new gym leaders but you get to fight them once you complete the Island's trial?
Navizel
We're probably not going to have any Gym leaders. Instead, we'll have the trials. Maybe?
Neku Okazaki
I think this going to be:

Gyms - Evil team - Pokemon league - Kahunas and the other new thing idk how to feel me too lol

btw, I found this things in a forum and an admin says there are "confirmed"

Navizel
Yeah there was a leak that contained some of the stuff that was released today. It's likely we don't have gyms.
Hika

Navizel wrote:

that exeggutor lmao
lmao my nigga a giraffe
ur killing me fam
Jordan

Athrun wrote:

Hika wrote:

Niantic better step it up, or they need to hand the game to gamefreak or nintendo, who are more bent on caring for their fans.
I hope the latter happens, shit companies don't get better overnight.
NaomiMinette
Holy shit, I need this as a wallpaper:

Faust
That was quick.

That's about the only thing that didn't make me cringe when watching the latest news.
DakeDekaane

Navizel wrote:

Sandshrew being hit by electricity is beyond me (around 4:20). Will Z-moves ignore immunities? Please tell me it's a mistake.
Lanturn
@DakeDekaane That's the Alola Form sandshrew which is Ice/Steel type. So I don't think you should be worried about immunites yet ;)

nevertheless. That prevo for Mudsdale is amazing <3
Faust
Aloha Sandshew/slash are such bad victims to Fire-type now it's hilarious.
Athrun
Let's see...

Sandshrew and Sandslash became even more vulnerable to many types.
Vulpix and Ninetails have become a dragon's worse enemy.

And...

Yeah

This was created in 1997.
It was happening before we realised it...
DakeDekaane

Lanturn wrote:

@DakeDekaane That's the Alola Form sandshrew which is Ice/Steel type. So I don't think you should be worried about immunites yet ;
Oh right, I forgot that.

btw, Alola Sandshdrew looks really cute in-game.
Lanturn
I couldn't agree more. I'm loving the alola Pokémon. Also while I'm here, there is talk about a possible Fire type Marowak because of the official pokemon page.

NaomiMinette

Lanturn wrote:

I couldn't agree more. I'm loving the alola Pokémon. Also while I'm here, there is talk about a possible Fire type Marowak because of the official pokemon page.

That'll be... something.
Nofool
Apparently after reaching lvl100, pokemons will be able to still increase their stats. Does it mean the years of breeding to get perfectly stated pokemons is over or... ? That's a lot of time i wasted :?

I wonder if they are gonna keep the x/y/oras system for bonus statistics or make something even easier now
Navizel
It depends how available bottle caps are. I'd still rather have my non legendaries bred though.
show more