forum

General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lanturn
At about 12 seconds in on the left side, a new Pokemon. Probably the Route 1 first normal of gen 7

Neku Okazaki
Navizel
DestinySonata
>Fire Ground

4x Water weakness :(
Rurree
Fire Ground??????????????????????????

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Bara-
Water Fighting
Electric/Grass/Psychic/Flying/Fairy

Fire Ground
Water (4x)/Ground (good typing coverage O.o)

Grass Flying
Ice (4x)/Rock (?)/Flying/Poison/Fire/

Fire Ground seems a really good typing O.o
NaomiMinette
I don't want another Camerupt/Primal Groudon, though...
Navizel
I wish Litten is Fire/Poison. Fire/Dark is cool too. I just hope Popplio is a better Poliwrath and Rowlet a better Tropius.
Hika

Blazevoir wrote:

I don't want another Camerupt/Primal Groudon, though...
/shivers
NaomiMinette
http://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-g ... his-month/ AWW YISS (sorry, Canada =c)

EDIT: Second look of the Starters trailer:

EDIT 2:

Serebii wrote:

The official Japanese Pokémon Twitter has confirmed that brand new information for Pokémon Sun & Moon is to be released on June 2nd 2016. It's not currently known what information will be revealed at this time but the second we get any more news it'll be posted right here so be sure to keep checking back.
Neku Okazaki

NaomiMinette
Razzy
POKEDEX ROTOM HYPE

Now imagine if it had the power to summon illusion Pokémon like the ones in the Unown/Entei movie. It could be unstoppable.
NaomiMinette
The official Sun/Moon site also had this: "In Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, there is a QR Scanner function that allows you to see information about Pokémon when you scan QR Code patterns. With the QR Scanner, you scan in a QR Code and check the information about the Pokémon that corresponds to that QR Code. There are QR Code patterns in various places all around you, so try scanning them."
Navizel
METAGROSS IS NOW A LEGENDARY YEAAAAAAA
NaomiMinette
Serebii also posted this: "It has been confirmed that Pokémon Sun & Moon will be featured on Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 on June 14th 2016 which feature new information and developer stories, while Pokémon GO will have a Q&A on June 15th 2016 and an E3 2016 Pokémon Special on June 16th 2016.

In a special video on the Japanese site, the Pokédex lists the Alola Pokédex and the MeleMele Pokédex."

EDIT:

(Tfw Solgaleo is the Sun Legendary, yet it's weak against Fire. What is this even...)
Hika

Navizel wrote:

METAGROSS IS NOW A LEGENDARY YEAAAAAAA
WAT
Navizel
Solgaleo's ability is pretty much Clear Body lol. Also same typing as Metagross

Edit: YEA

Hacccchan
Feels like decades since I've last played pokemon.
NaomiMinette
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Head,_Hawaii
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor

Meanwhile, Sun/Moon is based off of Hawaii. Yay, coincidences and theories? Speaking of which:

Professor Prinny

Blazevoir wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_Head,_Hawaii
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor

Meanwhile, Sun/Moon is based off of Hawaii. Yay, coincidences and theories? Speaking of which:

It's interesting, and I'm actually hopeful they've hit the nail on the head because my mind was blown.

Edit: Off Topic but have a lot of old threads been deleted or something? Because I'm sure I've typed up more than 39 posts.
NaomiMinette
Navizel
As long as the microtransactions are optional then I'm good.
NaomiMinette
“We tried not to be paid-to-win. We’re trying to provide things that are helpful, save time, just basically make it more efficient, perhaps, to play. They aren’t like shortcuts to ultimate global domination. We try to reserve that for hard work and skill.” – Hanke
We'll see.

EDIT: NEW POKEMON!

Serebii wrote:

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed two new Pokémon. First up is Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokémon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokémon. It's ability is ability is Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokémon. CoroCoro hints that Rowlet, Litten, Popplio and Iwanko all hide a secret.

Some images pertaining to the movie have also been released. The Greninja event at the movie based on the Pokémon Election has the ability Protean and the moves Hydro Pump, Gunk Shot, Mat Block & Happy Hour. Attendees at the movie will receive a Pokémon Ga-Olé disc that has a QR Code that will be scanned to get Magearna in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Magearna has got the Soul Heart Ability and a new move called Furuuru Cannon and will be found at Level 50.
Navizel
>another garbage dog

NEKKOALA IS CUTE
NaomiMinette
Screw you, I like the dog =c

EDIT: Speaking of dogs:

EDIT 2: North American trailer:

BrokenArrow
YOU CAN
CHANGE YOUR SKIN COLOR
Navizel
YUNGOOS CONFIRMED

PIKIPEK
Razzy
NEW BIRB HYPE
Navizel
NaomiMinette

Pokémon wrote:

Get a peek at Solgaleo's Radiant Sun phase and Lunala's Full Moon phase!
Hika
holy shit this game looks like trash
Cellina
should i buy xy or oras
Guri
all new games are really bad :/
Hika

Cellina wrote:

should i buy xy or oras
honestly you should be getting both for the experience even though xy is personally trash to me
ORAS doesn't even seem worth the remake or maybe I'm just mad that bw/bw2 is awesome
Cellina

Hika wrote:

Cellina wrote:

should i buy xy or oras
honestly you should be getting both for the experience even though xy is personally trash to me
ORAS doesn't even seem worth the remake or maybe I'm just mad that bw/bw2 is awesome
actually imo bw was the best xD
NaomiMinette
Black 2/White 2 spoiled me so badly thanks to Join Avenue.
AncuL
i kinda want two games / generations in one game (similiar to HGSS) so the gameplay will be twice as long. but i dont think it will appear again
NaomiMinette
New Pokémon Sun/Moon news coming next week on July 1st. Hype!
Meah
Pokemon Go! release in July.
I wonder how the game works.
show more