forum

General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
NaomiMinette
So I'm not gonna directly post about it, but information about what's supposedly coming tomorrow has been leaked. If you don't wanna be spoiled, avoid searching through news sites for a full day... or something, lol.
Navizel
If the pictures are true then the new games' names suck lol
Hika

Blazevoir wrote:

So I'm not gonna directly post about it, but information about what's supposedly coming tomorrow has been leaked. If you don't wanna be spoiled, avoid searching through news sites for a full day... or something, lol.
this is the best thing I've seen all day.
Lanturn
Tomorrow will be interesting for sure. If what has been leaked is true, I'm actually somewhat interested. I'd definitely prefer a new generation in Sun and Moon over Pokemon Z.

Navizel wrote:

If the pictures are true then the new games' names suck lol
I know Two Pokemon that would hunt you down if they saw this ;)
Hika
WOWWOWOWOWW
I got overhyped because I just saw the logo
Yona
NaomiMinette
Now that it's been announced...

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are real!
Sylveon

Blazevoir wrote:

Now that it's been announced...

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are real!
"holiday 2016"
Navizel
I just want a new pokemon game with more than one region.

I thought there are other big announcements in the Direct lol. Kind of disappointed.
Neku Okazaki
NaomiMinette

Neku okazaki wrote:

I actually like the Spanish names, lol.

(I'm totally not looking at another fandom that I'm also a part of. *flee!*)
Navizel
Yup. Would've been better if it's Sol and Luna.

Pokemon Eclipse please
Neku Okazaki
Yeah, the #spanish game is good
Hika
Better than plain old moon and sun.
tbh this is gonna be hard to deal with through out the year waiting for that release
Lanturn
There's also that woodpecker bird we saw the wireframe of. At least we're getting our main starter bird like always!

Mega Solrock/Lunatone confirmed!... Or so we can hope :P
Neku Okazaki
NaomiMinette
Honestly, I can wait. I still have a backlog of games (and even animé) to deal with, anyway.
Neku Okazaki
I have some shiny eevees (Whit 6ivs), someone want one (Ill give it to you, np)?

btw... POKEMON RED/BLUE
NaomiMinette
What... Are those legit?
PyaKura
Can't believe we're already getting into gen 7, haha.
Zuikaku
Any here still hyped for Pokemon GO?
I stop breathing every time new information comes out
Neku Okazaki

Blazevoir wrote:

What... Are those legit?
I dont know, I get it on a trade, I use one in a battle, so, no problem
NaomiMinette
Anything that comes from a trade that's shiny AND has 6 IVs is really suspicious to me.
Neku Okazaki
I can use it on a battle so, i dont see the problem lol
_koinuri
I hope new Eevolution will be out this generation too. Feels like a waste to not include any for a 20th anniversary game :(. I think poison type Eevee will be cool.

I've seen a lot talk about Solrock and Lunatone, but Espeon (Sun Pokemon) and Umbreon (Moonlight Pokemon) is related to sun and moon too. I hope Nintendo didn't forget about them (assuming Solrock and Lunatone gets spotlight somehow).

I think Pokemon Moon's logo and name looks cooler but my favorite Pokemon Espeon is Sun Pokemon so I'm not really sure which one I should get. I guess the legendary Pokemon that comes with it will probably affect my decision too.

I'm pretty hyped about this 7th generation. I can't wait to see what kind of things they'll bring for a generation made for 20th year!
Vish024
There's speculation that it may be in a tropical setting based on a tropical part of the world. Looking forward to it, haven't purchased anything for my 3DS for two years.
PyaKura
Interesting, on my side I've come across an analysis saying it might take place in China. Anyhow I'm really hyped for this.
NaomiMinette
Hika
yaaaay Hawaii fun.
I seriously feel so old, gen 7 here we go haha
Rurree
NaomiMinette

Hika wrote:

I seriously feel so old, gen 7 here we go haha
Way ahead of you, lol (yes, that's me). It's fun playing with Gen 1's glitches, too.

EDIT: Just gonna leave this here (warning: feels): https://imgur.com/gallery/kl1W8

Also, this:

Serebii wrote:

For those of you in Europe & Australia, the Celebi event is now available on Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. This event is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Get Via Internet and gives you the Mythical Pokémon Celebi, which can't be found in the wild. This event is only running through to March 24th so get while you can. It'll be added on North American games later today.
Hika
Awesome.
Also I have an extra Mew code. If I'm not using it, I can give it away. I'd like to see if I can give it away to someone IRL first.
:>

Are the codes different? I didnt scratch the backs off yet.

Blazevoir wrote:

EDIT: Just gonna leave this here (warning: feels): https://imgur.com/gallery/kl1W8
I love this so much, thanks for sharing. <3
NaomiMinette
Pretty sure the codes are region-locked.

Also, you're welcome o/ (Though actually, someone showed me that gallery first.)
Hika
In that case, anyone in USA/NA :p
Noobita

Hika wrote:

In that case, anyone in USA/NA :p
my american 3ds could use that :<
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

It has been confirmed that, from Friday until October 31st, Regirock, Regice and Registeel will be available to all players who use Pokémon Bank. These Pokémon are special in that they come with their Hidden Abilities of Sturdy, Ice Body and Light Metal respectively.
Faust
Been so out of date with Pokemon but with the announcement of the 2 latest titles I suppose I'll put them on my watch.

Hard to ignore when I see meme posts about SUN & MOON on my FB feed. Hoping for less-ridiculous looking additions, and perhaps a Ghost-Fighting type.
NaomiMinette
Lambykinz
Man they should just make an actually good Pokemon board game. Pokemon Master Trainer was literally one of the worst board games I've ever had the misfortune of playing.
NaomiMinette
show more